Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

Lonzo can play, and he's going to make good $ in the league;

 

I agree. He reminds me so much of Jason Kidd.

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that I'm alone here, but having listened to his interviews and explaining his inflammatory comments...I kind of like him.

 

You aren't alone. I like him too. I think the outrage is funny. Even more hilarious is how people can't believe he has the gall to insult MJ, Barkley, Lebron, Steph, etc.

The media keeps putting him in front of microphones and then act all stupid after they get his statements. If they don't like him then they shouldn't give him a platform. Funny though, the media likes money too.

The media keeps putting him in front of microphones and then act all stupid after they get his statements. If they don't like him then they shouldn't give him a platform. Funny though, the media likes money too.

 

He's going to be on ESPN Thursday and Friday I think. First Take one day then I'm not sure which show the next day.

He's going to be on ESPN Thursday and Friday I think. First Take one day then I'm not sure which show the next day.

 

Just listened to one dude on First Take try to rip him. They love Lavar Ball. :lol2:

IMO Lavar is swinging for the fences now with Lonzo's potential deal and trying to package the other kids, before they are found out...just in case they aren't as good as he says.

 

Couldn't agree with you more!

The media keeps putting him in front of microphones and then act all stupid after they get his statements. If they don't like him then they shouldn't give him a platform. Funny though, the media likes money too.

 

They do, but in sit down interviews, when he gets to explain himself...he makes rational points. It is the short burst comments that garner the attention. I can't tell if he is doing that on purpose or just too honest sometimes.

 

It was funny though. Barkley was HAMMERING his PPG in college. If you are going to come at Barkley, you best not miss.

They do, but in sit down interviews, when he gets to explain himself...he makes rational points. It is the short burst comments that garner the attention. I can't tell if he is doing that on purpose or just too honest sometimes.

 

It was funny though. Barkley was HAMMERING his PPG in college. If you are going to come at Barkley, you best not miss.

 

Barkley is an idiot.

Barkley is an idiot.

 

You don't mean that. He is awesome. Give me an opinionated person who lets you know where they stand any day of the week. Guys like Joe Buck scare me and rub me the wrong way.

You don't mean that. He is awesome. Give me an opinionated person who lets you know where they stand any day of the week. Guys like Joe Buck scare me and rub me the wrong way.

 

Barkley is becoming more and more like Skip Bayless where he spews off all kinds of nonsense that is more for shock value than anything else. I really don't pay much attention to anything he says anymore. He's part of the get off my lawn generation now. You can have him.

I don't really have an issue with him saying whatever he wants, but the man is just a complete idiot.

Can monetize a clothing line off his amateur kids but Leonard Fournette's family can't. Oh wait, UCLA isn't rivals with Alabama.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.