LaVar Ball

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I'm alone here, but having listened to his interviews and explaining his inflammatory comments...I kind of like him.

You aren't alone. I like him too. I think the outrage is funny. Even more hilarious is how people can't believe he has the gall to insult MJ, Barkley, Lebron, Steph, etc.

The media keeps putting him in front of microphones and then act all stupid after they get his statements. If they don't like him then they shouldn't give him a platform. Funny though, the media likes money too.

He's going to be on ESPN Thursday and Friday I think. First Take one day then I'm not sure which show the next day.

The media keeps putting him in front of microphones and then act all stupid after they get his statements. If they don't like him then they shouldn't give him a platform. Funny though, the media likes money too.

They do, but in sit down interviews, when he gets to explain himself...he makes rational points. It is the short burst comments that garner the attention. I can't tell if he is doing that on purpose or just too honest sometimes.

It was funny though. Barkley was HAMMERING his PPG in college. If you are going to come at Barkley, you best not miss.

They do, but in sit down interviews, when he gets to explain himself...he makes rational points. It is the short burst comments that garner the attention. I can't tell if he is doing that on purpose or just too honest sometimes.

It was funny though. Barkley was HAMMERING his PPG in college. If you are going to come at Barkley, you best not miss.

Barkley is an idiot.

You don't mean that. He is awesome. Give me an opinionated person who lets you know where they stand any day of the week. Guys like Joe Buck scare me and rub me the wrong way.

Barkley is becoming more and more like Skip Bayless where he spews off all kinds of nonsense that is more for shock value than anything else. I really don't pay much attention to anything he says anymore. He's part of the get off my lawn generation now. You can have him.