LaVar Ball

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barkley is becoming more and more like Skip Bayless where he spews off all kinds of nonsense that is more for shock value than anything else. I really don't pay much attention to anything he says anymore. He's part of the get off my lawn generation now. You can have him.

It is ironic PP that you said the bolded about Barkley...this is EXACTLY what Ball does every day. I am with UKMF...I don't care what he says or does but I have no use for Ball...totally using his kids. His son better gain about 30 lbs next year because guys are going to physically abuse him next year in the Association...just for fun...

It is ironic PP that you said the bolded about Barkley...this is EXACTLY what Ball does every day. I am with UKMF...I don't care what he says or does but I have no use for Ball...totally using his kids. His son better gain about 30 lbs next year because guys are going to physically abuse him next year in the Association...just for fun...

The difference is that when Barkley says it people believe him because he is Charles Barkley and all. That's annoying as hell. Nobody believes none of the crap that Lavar spews except for what he said about Lebron's kids. He was dead on there and Lebron was being way too sensitive. We've always known Lebron is hyper sensitive though. Everything else Lavar has said has been asinine but he has a platform and we all know who his kids are. Everyone will be watching to see what his kids do.

LaVar Ball is using his kids for his own glory. I would never do anything to make my kids be hated. His kids are becoming universally hated because of his antics. Lonzo is going to get beat to death during his rookie season in the NBA. Thanks Dad!

Nobody believes none of the crap that Lavar spews except for what he said about Lebron's kids. He was dead on there and Lebron was being way too sensitive. We've always known Lebron is hyper sensitive though.

Accurate or not, and whether Lebron is sensitive or not, I don't think he's got any business singiling out and talking about Lebron's children.

I liked Lebron's response.

So making ridiculous statements that turn people against you and your son will help build your brand. That's an interesting marketing philosophy. I see issues in the future between father and son.

No. His kids are under his brand. If and when Nike, Adidas, Under Armour come calling(and they will) it will cost money. Payday for him and his boys still get their money.

He's making 10K a head to train kids like he trained his own.

That's great and I don't blame him. I meant the clothing specifically. What's to stop an agent who wants them from buying a $1M worth of apparel up? I just hope he doesn't get them in trouble.

No. His kids are under his brand. If and when Nike, Adidas, Under Armour come calling(and they will) it will cost money. Payday for him and his boys still get their money.

I doubt that the boys are under contract with BBB and Lavar Ball. Lavar seems like an overbearing control freak. He will find out one day that Lonzo is the boss. Many times in business this parent/ child dynamic does not end well.

That's great and I don't blame him. I meant the clothing specifically. What's to stop an agent who wants them from buying a $1M worth of apparel up? I just hope he doesn't get them in trouble.

No clue but it seems that he has done his homework as far as the NCAA and what is and isn't acceptable for him to do. I'm guessing his play will be that he is their agent.