Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

More than a few fools are buying.

 

According to who? Lavar? Yeah I'm sure he would say that.

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barkley is becoming more and more like Skip Bayless where he spews off all kinds of nonsense that is more for shock value than anything else. I really don't pay much attention to anything he says anymore. He's part of the get off my lawn generation now. You can have him.

 

It is ironic PP that you said the bolded about Barkley...this is EXACTLY what Ball does every day. I am with UKMF...I don't care what he says or does but I have no use for Ball...totally using his kids. His son better gain about 30 lbs next year because guys are going to physically abuse him next year in the Association...just for fun...

Aint nobody buying those terrible hats and shirts. :lol2:

 

He's making 10K a head to train kids like he trained his own.

It is ironic PP that you said the bolded about Barkley...this is EXACTLY what Ball does every day. I am with UKMF...I don't care what he says or does but I have no use for Ball...totally using his kids. His son better gain about 30 lbs next year because guys are going to physically abuse him next year in the Association...just for fun...

 

The difference is that when Barkley says it people believe him because he is Charles Barkley and all. That's annoying as hell. Nobody believes none of the crap that Lavar spews except for what he said about Lebron's kids. He was dead on there and Lebron was being way too sensitive. We've always known Lebron is hyper sensitive though. Everything else Lavar has said has been asinine but he has a platform and we all know who his kids are. Everyone will be watching to see what his kids do.

LaVar Ball is using his kids for his own glory. I would never do anything to make my kids be hated. His kids are becoming universally hated because of his antics. Lonzo is going to get beat to death during his rookie season in the NBA. Thanks Dad!

He's making 10K a head to train kids like he trained his own.
And people are paying him 10k a year to teach their kids how not to play defense
And people are paying him 10k a year to teach their kids how not to play defense

 

Defense doesn't get you noticed on the AAU circuit.

Nobody believes none of the crap that Lavar spews except for what he said about Lebron's kids. He was dead on there and Lebron was being way too sensitive. We've always known Lebron is hyper sensitive though.

 

Accurate or not, and whether Lebron is sensitive or not, I don't think he's got any business singiling out and talking about Lebron's children.

 

I liked Lebron's response.

So making ridiculous statements that turn people against you and your son will help build your brand. That's an interesting marketing philosophy. I see issues in the future between father and son.

Accurate or not, and whether Lebron is sensitive or not, I don't think he's got any business singiling out and talking about Lebron's children.

 

I liked Lebron's response.

 

You do know what he said, right?

So making ridiculous statements that turn people against you and your son will help build your brand. That's an interesting marketing philosophy. I see issues in the future between father and son.

 

No. His kids are under his brand. If and when Nike, Adidas, Under Armour come calling(and they will) it will cost money. Payday for him and his boys still get their money.

Lonzo is definitely gonna get them all paid because he's really good. The jury is still very much out on the other two.

He's making 10K a head to train kids like he trained his own.

That's great and I don't blame him. I meant the clothing specifically. What's to stop an agent who wants them from buying a $1M worth of apparel up? I just hope he doesn't get them in trouble.

No. His kids are under his brand. If and when Nike, Adidas, Under Armour come calling(and they will) it will cost money. Payday for him and his boys still get their money.

 

I doubt that the boys are under contract with BBB and Lavar Ball. Lavar seems like an overbearing control freak. He will find out one day that Lonzo is the boss. Many times in business this parent/ child dynamic does not end well.

That's great and I don't blame him. I meant the clothing specifically. What's to stop an agent who wants them from buying a $1M worth of apparel up? I just hope he doesn't get them in trouble.

 

No clue but it seems that he has done his homework as far as the NCAA and what is and isn't acceptable for him to do. I'm guessing his play will be that he is their agent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.