Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha...oh well, I still beat @HammerTime.

 

I wanted to start fresh on a new Lavar Ball hate thread. :lol2:

Lonzo should distance himself from Bazar Ball as quickly as possible!

The idiot continues to cost his boys money and I love it. He's such a moron. I love watching karma in action.

At $200 a pair for their first shoe in the brand, I believe the Ball family may have just ruined any chance they had at challenging the Nike brand.

Their first shoe is actually $495. Just announced today

I can't wait to see the ZO2.

Not sure if they were joking or not, but on the radio this morning Golic said that for him, the price would be $695 because for large sizes like 14's they are $200 more! Crazy

Not sure if they were joking or not, but on the radio this morning Golic said that for him, the price would be $695 because for large sizes like 14's they are $200 more! Crazy

 

He wasn't kidding.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.