Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball

Featured Replies

As soon as I saw the ship date as November I said they would never ship.

 

So did I, I have no faith in Lavar :lol2:

  • Replies 338
  • Views 71.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As soon as I saw the ship date as November I said they would never ship.

 

You will only receive them if you are true Big Baller.

I would bet $495 right now that Michael Jordan would dismantle Lonzo Ball in a game of one-on-one tomorrow.

Remember folks NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES

 

Lavar is going to take all of this pre-sale money and keep it, nobody is getting these shoes in November. Lavar will say, "I said up front NO REFUNDS, I can't help it if people trusted me."

 

Seems like a lawsuit would be forthcoming. Upon receiving funds, wouldn't you be in a contract for providing goods?

Seems like a lawsuit would be forthcoming. Upon receiving funds, wouldn't you be in a contract for providing goods?

 

Yeah, once they pay for them, you have to make good and do so in a reasonable time, or you're in breach of contract.

Anyone see Lavar's most recent controversy on the Cowherd Show? It was really hard to watch, and the dude was such a snake.

Anyone see Lavar's most recent controversy on the Cowherd Show? It was really hard to watch, and the dude was such a snake.

 

Yep, wasted 15 minutes of my life. AT least I was doing something else while listening to it.

Has anyone seen the Foot Locker Father's Day commercials with Lonzo Ball.

 

Got to admit, they are amusing!

:lol2:

 

The dad of the year is pulling his son off a professional team that is fighting relegation with 2 games to go in the season because said son doesn't play enough minutes against real competition. Meanwhile, son is averaging 6.5 points per game, shooting 28.6% from the field and doesn't play defense. Great dad.

:lol2:

 

The dad of the year is pulling his son off a professional team that is fighting relegation with 2 games to go in the season because said son doesn't play enough minutes against real competition. Meanwhile, son is averaging 6.5 points per game, shooting 28.6% from the field and doesn't play defense. Great dad.

 

Maybe he needs a cry closet?

Man these guys are in a mess. Thanks, Dad. Where can these guys go now to gain experience, develop and be exposed?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.