Randle/Parker/Wiggins

GrizzlyAdams

Who is better?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Julius Randle
    • Jabari Parker
    • Andrew Wiggins

Wiggins has the higher ceiling out of the three but isn't physically ready yet. Randle is still learning the outside game. Parker is the most complete at this point. If the Draft was today i would think it would be Parker Randle Wiggins.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggins has the higher ceiling out of the three but isn't physically ready yet. Randle is still learning the outside game. Parker is the most complete at this point. If the Draft was today i would think it would be Parker Randle Wiggins.

They don't draft on where you are now in the development process. Never have, never will...

I like Parker's size and ability to play inside or out. Randle is a physical speciman and will be tough at the college level. However, didnt show he can should from 15 ft or go right. Got the ball stripped several times going to his right. Also needs to keep the ball higher so guards cant strip him. When UK develops a solid point guard who can create Randle will benefit from his man having to help.

Is it just me or wasn't quite a few of those strips of the ball when Michigan State made their run soon after the opening tip, and throughout the game, actually fouls? I mean, how can you call a foul on Dakari for barely touching his finger tips to a player who is backing him down but then allow a Spartan defender to start slapping at the elbow and continue down to the wrist and hand....but no call. The replays I saw were fouls/steals that led to easy baskets, particularly with Randle.

Looked Clean to me but those are judgement calls that happen fast. Officials can always hide behind the hand is part of the ball defense. Randle still needs to keep the ball higher an easy fix. Its pretty obvious he is gonna draw lots of attention in the post

Looked Clean to me but those are judgement calls that happen fast. Officials can always hide behind the hand is part of the ball defense. Randle still needs to keep the ball higher an easy fix. Its pretty obvious he is gonna draw lots of attention in the post

None of what they did on Randle was clean for the most part. This article has four pictures, picture #4 shows the type of "defense" they played on Randle. He was mugged the entire night; but the refs called all the slaps on his wrist "stripped balls". It is what it is, but not much he could do. No. 1 Kentucky falls to No. 2 Michigan St 78-74 - Times Union

Jay Bilas tweeted something this morning along the lines of:

Parker is most complete

Randle is most dominant

Wiggins is best athlete

Exactly what I was about to post.

All 3 are incredible talents.

Randle is the most physical.

Parker has the best all around game.

Wiggins is the best athlete.

I think Wiggins has the most potential of the three. He just seems a little too laid back. Needs to keep his intensity up.

I'm confused with the love affair with Wiggins. I keep seeing potential, high ceiling, development and words like that with Wiggins. Randle and Parker are already there. What is it people are waiting to see in Wiggins that they think will make him better than Parker and Randle if he already isn't better than them?

I'm confused with the love affair with Wiggins. I keep seeing potential, high ceiling, development and words like that with Wiggins. Randle and Parker are already there. What is it people are waiting to see in Wiggins that they think will make him better than Parker and Randle if he already isn't better than them?

Consistent outside shot/jumper. He's terrific in transition and with that drop step/spin move around the basket. If he can start being a consistent factor from deep and use his gifts to become a lock down defender the skys the limit.

I voted Randle just to stay true to the Cats, but this is a very tough decision. I like all three of them, and all three give you something different. I love the skill level of Parker, he's a solid basketball player. He's going to be one of the best NBA wings for a long time, I see him being an anchor much like Paul Pierce was for the Celtics all those years. Someone who can score, have the ball in their hands late in games, play defense, and rebound. If Wiggins polishes up on his skills he will trump Parker because of the athleticism, however, if he doesn't ever put it together fundamentally the way Parker has I see Parker being the more effective player. If Wiggins ever gets a grasp on some of the fundamentals and little things its over.