Everything posted by LOOGY
-
Another Question for Umpires
I guess you're giving the defense an advantage, but the current hitter is still up and has an opportunity to still do some damage.
-
Another Question for Umpires
I would error on the side of caution and rule it foul. You still give the offense an opportunity to hit and the defense isn't hurt by a potentially game changing 50/50 call. But I'm not an ump
-
Better Call Saul
I totally forgot how stupid Tuco was. Awesome episode from beginning to ending.
-
Better Call Saul
I loved it! Knew it was going to take a little to get into the swing of things, but halfway through it became really good, and the ending was awesome! Can't wait to see what is in store for tonight.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
It comes down to this today. Does he choose a school that's been all in on him for 2 years or the one that's only been on him since October? I would hope to think he chooses UK based on all the time he's spent at UK and is already part of their program essentially. But there are few positions in college football as glorified as an Alabama running back. Tough decision anyway you slice it. I think he stays home and becomes a Wildcat.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
Also Heard is going to be a senior, so there would only be 3 backs left for 2016 on the roster with any experience. They do need one in this class to keep the depth.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
I think they feel they need to add one a year. So they may take 2 next year if they don't get either is what it sounds like.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
Who? UK? The good thing for UK is RB is a fairly deep position for them. So a miss on Harris won't cripple them. But Harris would be the go to guy day one if he goes to UK.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
Justin Rowland tweeted out that UK may start making a major push for Darrin Hall who is currently an Pitt commit. Things aren't looking that great for Harris to UK now. But Hall is a 4 star #22 back in the country. Not a terrible fall back plan if Harris gets away.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
If he does choose Bama, good for him. I can't be disappointed at all if he goes there, very hard to out recruit them no matter who you are. But if he goes to UK I'll be estatic. This kid could be a program changing recruit.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
I still think UK. If it were any where else I would like to think he would have done it at the UA game on national TV. The difference between Harris and Dawson is Harris actually has interest in UK, Dawson never did.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
I think it's impressive how quite Damien has been this whole process too. He hasn't really drawn too much attention to himself. Very good job by his mother, coaches, and all those around him to keep him grounded. Very good trait to have when you can choose whatever college you want to go to.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
Harris only played 7 games... Hard to get any end of the year wards based on the season you had when you only play in 7 games. Which by the way the stats in those 7 games are ridiculous. I'm guessing you thought Shaun Alexander was a mediocre high school player.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
Yeah that kid will be lucky to be a good college back... The kid is a stud
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
Damian already knows both of these schools have potential to win the Championship. Tonight didn't move the barrier for him at all IMO.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
I do agree he played against weak competition. But a lot of high schoolers play against weak competition that are high level guys. As JA said regardless he is the number 1 back.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
:ohbrother:
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
I'm not saying Harris is Chubb, but Chubb was the 6th best back in last years class, Harris is 1st. I think he starts, he's that good. Boom is a heck of a back too.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
He's a senior, who would be third one the depth chart next year IMO. Horton only has value in the Red Zone.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
Harris and Boom would be quite the tandem. Then ddd Horton with a little size in the Red zone. Pretty good backfield there.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
Kemp is definitely odd man out, and I could see him transfer. I've read things on other boards where the coaches don't like his attitude and work ethic. He was 4th on the depth chart by the end of the year.
-
What school does Damien Harris pick?
UK, I saw Drake is coming back so he'd be third string at best at Bama next year. He comes to UK and is the man right away. OSU may be in it still, but for the past 2 months it's been all UK and Bama with him.
- High School Death Penalty...
-
House of Cards (TV show-spoilers)
I have a feeling season 3 will have a totally different tone. I have a feeling everything will eventually catch back up. The end of the season was a heck of a cliff hanger too so I can't wait till the next one comes out.
-
Ambidextrous Pitcher vs. Switch Hitter
He said game, I thought it was hard to believe too. The pitch count and innings counted together too. So if you threw 9 innings with your right arm, it was like you threw with your left as well, and had to have the required days rest even though you didn't pitch with the other arm.