• Julius Randle
    • Jabari Parker
    • Andrew Wiggins

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Randle is very one-handed with the ball. Looks like he has a case of being bigger, stronger, and more athletic than most everyone he's been matched up against so far in his career.

Tonight, he takes two dribbles just outside of the left block on your screen, drops his shoulder one or two times, and looks to throw something up and passes it off if it isn't there. I didn't see him post hard and make a strong move on the other side. I saw his nice drop step and counter move late, but there was a pretty high number of touches on the whole.

I know it's early and he'll get way better with time, but if I'm being honest and I put myself in the shoes of an NBA GM, I'm taking Wiggins if I have to draft #1 overall tomorrow morning. I would probably prefer Randle over Parker though.

Another question will be? Will those be the first 3 picked in next years draft?

That's a different question than your original one.

I answered the original with who I thought to be the best right now. I give that edge to Randle and I have Wiggins as #3, but I would take Wiggins with the #1 pick.

I like Parker's size and ability to play inside or out. Randle is a physical speciman and will be tough at the college level. However, didnt show he can should from 15 ft or go right. Got the ball stripped several times going to his right. Also needs to keep the ball higher so guards cant strip him. When UK develops a solid point guard who can create Randle will benefit from his man having to help.