Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randle/Parker/Wiggins

Who is better? 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is better?

    • Julius Randle
      80%
    • Jabari Parker
      9%
    • Andrew Wiggins
      9%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Of course this thread will be completely lopsided. Still will be neat to keep track of them all throughout the year.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

ESPN has a poll up right now. This is for who had the most impressive night. Parker with 39% Randle with 35% Wiggins with 26%

It's very hard to choose, but I give Randle the edge because he is a physical freak.

  • Author

Another question will be? Will those be the first 3 picked in next years draft?

Randle is very one-handed with the ball. Looks like he has a case of being bigger, stronger, and more athletic than most everyone he's been matched up against so far in his career.

 

Tonight, he takes two dribbles just outside of the left block on your screen, drops his shoulder one or two times, and looks to throw something up and passes it off if it isn't there. I didn't see him post hard and make a strong move on the other side. I saw his nice drop step and counter move late, but there was a pretty high number of touches on the whole.

 

I know it's early and he'll get way better with time, but if I'm being honest and I put myself in the shoes of an NBA GM, I'm taking Wiggins if I have to draft #1 overall tomorrow morning. I would probably prefer Randle over Parker though.

I will just tell you I am biased and would take Julius......:lol2:

Another question will be? Will those be the first 3 picked in next years draft?

 

That's a different question than your original one.

 

I answered the original with who I thought to be the best right now. I give that edge to Randle and I have Wiggins as #3, but I would take Wiggins with the #1 pick.

I thought maybe Randy Parker got married and was the bride and now this was his married name.

I'd go Randle, Parker, Wiggins right now, but would be okay with any of the three.

I like Parker's size and ability to play inside or out. Randle is a physical speciman and will be tough at the college level. However, didnt show he can should from 15 ft or go right. Got the ball stripped several times going to his right. Also needs to keep the ball higher so guards cant strip him. When UK develops a solid point guard who can create Randle will benefit from his man having to help.

I'd go Randle' date=' Parker, Wiggins right now, but would be okay with any of the three.[/quote']

 

Then you add in Smart, Exum and Gordon who would all be #1 pick options 95% of the time...

Weber/Melo/Josh Smith.

 

Weber, Grant Hill, Dominique Wilkins...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.