LHL Calipari Cartoon

Clyde

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pretty crappy cartoon, even if you're a Cal hater. There's nothing new/insightful/thought provoking there. "Hey! I know... I'll draw a cartoon with all the things everyone always hates on Cal for! Brilliant!"

It's a pretty crappy cartoon, even if you're a Cal hater. There's nothing new/insightful/thought provoking there. "Hey! I know... I'll draw a cartoon with all the things everyone always hates on Cal for! Brilliant!"

I love Cal, but it's still funny. I even sent it to a friend of mine who is a UNC fan so he could post it on his Facebook. I love seeing the responses he gets when he says anything negative about UK.

I love Cal, but it's still funny. I even sent it to a friend of mine who is a UNC fan so he could post it on his Facebook. I love seeing the responses he gets when he says anything negative about UK.

To each his own. He's got a right to draw it, and the LHL has a right to publish it. I've seen much better jabs at Cal though.

My thoughts exactly. I can laugh at just about anything (like the UK2KX2 thing when there were rumors we would lose games Cal's first year), but I didn't find anything remotely creative about this sketch. Others did find it humorous, so each his own, I suppose.

Pett was just on with Matt Jones. When asked why he left out last year's FF trophy in his cartoon, he admitted that FACTS clutter arguments. This guy and his employer are a joke.

Do you take everything negative about Kentucky and Cal so personal?

I thought it was funny. And I am a Cal and UK fan like most on this board. Let's face it, if Billy Clyde were still the sheriff in town, UK wouldn't be in line to be the butt of any jokes.