Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LHL Calipari Cartoon

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cartoonist forgot last year's final four trophy. Ok so I nit pic:)

The cartoonist forgot last year's final four trophy. Ok so I nit pic:)

 

Saw that this afternoon. Still can't believe that cartoon was run in Lexington.

  • Author

Cartoonist works in Birmingham. I read that he is an IU grad.

I know that UK fans are in a complete and total uproar about this, but I found it to be funny. However, I do wonder how many subscriptions may have been cancelled.

It's a pretty crappy cartoon, even if you're a Cal hater. There's nothing new/insightful/thought provoking there. "Hey! I know... I'll draw a cartoon with all the things everyone always hates on Cal for! Brilliant!"

It's a pretty crappy cartoon, even if you're a Cal hater. There's nothing new/insightful/thought provoking there. "Hey! I know... I'll draw a cartoon with all the things everyone always hates on Cal for! Brilliant!"

 

 

I love Cal, but it's still funny. I even sent it to a friend of mine who is a UNC fan so he could post it on his Facebook. I love seeing the responses he gets when he says anything negative about UK.

I love Cal, but it's still funny. I even sent it to a friend of mine who is a UNC fan so he could post it on his Facebook. I love seeing the responses he gets when he says anything negative about UK.

 

To each his own. He's got a right to draw it, and the LHL has a right to publish it. I've seen much better jabs at Cal though.

I thought it was pretty funny.

I got a laugh out of it. It didn't offend me at all.

It's a pretty crappy cartoon, even if you're a Cal hater. There's nothing new/insightful/thought provoking there. "Hey! I know... I'll draw a cartoon with all the things everyone always hates on Cal for! Brilliant!"

 

My thoughts exactly. I can laugh at just about anything (like the UK2KX2 thing when there were rumors we would lose games Cal's first year), but I didn't find anything remotely creative about this sketch. Others did find it humorous, so each his own, I suppose.

Combining this cartoon with Calipari's comments about why the Indiana series ended and I had some solid entertainment this week.

Pett was just on with Matt Jones. When asked why he left out last year's FF trophy in his cartoon, he admitted that FACTS clutter arguments. This guy and his employer are a joke.

Pett was just on with Matt Jones. When asked why he left out last year's FF trophy in his cartoon, he admitted that FACTS clutter arguments. This guy and his employer are a joke.

 

Do you take everything negative about Kentucky and Cal so personal?

I thought it was funny. And I am a Cal and UK fan like most on this board. Let's face it, if Billy Clyde were still the sheriff in town, UK wouldn't be in line to be the butt of any jokes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.