Auburn 48 Alabama 45

GrantNKY

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be going to overtime. Auburn was gifted 3 points by the officials heading in to the half. They shouldn’t have gotten that play off. If it wasn’t for the replay there is zero chance they could rush the FG team on and snap the ball with one second left before the respotted the ball.

Thank God I wasn’t born an Alabama fan, but if what just happened to Bama happened to Ohio State I would be losing my ever loving mind. That FG shouldn’t have counted. Officiating is so bad in this sport right now it’s not even funny.

Alabama had too many crazy turnovers and penalties. That last one was something to behold. And the interception and 98 yard run back for an Auburn TD.... whew! That has to leave a sour stomach for Bama fans for a few days.

And why on earth can’t Alabama sign a decent kicker??? A school with their prestige should have their pick of quality kickers.

I would hate to be on the Bama coaching staff after that last penalty. Not good.

With that said does make you wonder how great Tua is, since Bama offense was still rolling without him. I mean he is very good, and those pick 6s probably don't happen with him. However, they have so much talent on that offense. Much like OSU, it makes it easy for the qbs.