BGPers You Argue With The Most

Randy Parker

I have some of my own, but what motivated me to start this was some recent back-and-forth between several of you. Just curious if you find yourself disagreeing with the same people over and over again.

But before I share my own, I'm going to see what you have to say and enjoy some :popcorn:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't cast out bait like that and not give an answer.

And remember, this is all in good fun. :thumb:

:lol:

Alright, alright...

Acemona is the first that comes to mind. We've gone at it over at P&R several times. While there's very little chance we'll ever change each others' minds, I do think we've become more civil about it.

Clyde & I have had our runarounds. Sometimes I think he likes to argue just for the sake of arguing. :lol: It's kind of odd, because I really like him and enjoy reading his posts. And truth be told, I think we're a whole lot alike.

I've had a few spats with Rockmom too. I have no reservations about verbally duking it out with the female BGPers. :lol: As with Ace, I think the two of us are mature about our disagreements (for the most part).

I will say that most of the arguments do take place over at P&R...

Conversely, the one poster I find myself agreeing with more than any other is you. :D

I'd guess he's kind of used to people having differences with him, haha, but I tend to have my differences here and there (particularly in the P & R forum) with acemona - although sometimes I keep my differences to myself too.

History and I have had a few go-arounds in the Public vs. Private forum as well, although I think apart from that particular subject, we tend to think somewhat similarly and I generally like what he has to say.

I've also been known to have spats here and there with most all of the BGP Highlands faithful on here - obviously :D

Patrick Starr... :lol: I expect him to be back shortly now that baseball season is around the corner.

Catsx3 about NBA stuff.

HT, me and you rarely argue anymore. I kind of miss it :thumb:.

My arguing buddies on here most often are futurecoach and ssc. Occassionally others but most know my game by now and don't really take me too seriously.