BGPers You Argue With The Most

Randy Parker

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats3X- Cats has been the most fun to argue with for me. Granted we really don't argue anymore but our spirited Kobe/LeBron and Cavs/Lakers arguments(which I obviously won:D) are some of my favorites. And not just because I won. Real talk, Cats is one of my favorites, found him on Facebook and I enjoy knowing the non BGP part of Cats. I hope to see him at Morehead one day to watch Rees Macshara do work and then we can hit up Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards.

Clyde, UKMF, gametime, LABS, GCHS_UK9, Hammertime, all Boyle County posters, all Duke posters, all Bowling Green posters and Dragonfire are amongst my favorites.

I have argued with a little bit of everyone on here. Koun Dog and SSC seem to be my most recent folks to argue with. Koun Dog is the guy you love on your team and hate on the other team. Even when we argue he still makes me laugh out loud. SSC is relentless and you better be ready for the long haul. SSC is the ultimate get-the-last-word poster.

I don't think I ever agreed with Log Mountain Boy on anything.

What is funny is Rockmom's first post.....which forum?.... I have had disagreements and agreements with Rockmom depending on the forum. I share a lot of your political views but I still ain't mad at Kanye and didn't think it was that big of deal. Taylor Swift has officially profited off of her heartache and trauma from that night.:walk:

I anticipate arguing with Highlands fans for the next 3 years while Boyle and Highlands share 4A with a bulk of the arguing coming this year. They have already called me Boyle County's UK#1fan so I expect some spirited conversations once the football forum is officially open for business. For the record, anybody comes at Boyle County(any sport) sideways then you will see me. Count on that.:cool:

Same thing for Duke and Kobe Bryant and the Lakers.

I find it interesting that some things I argued for as recent as two or three months ago that I am on the other side of now.

I don't remember arguing with you?

More along the lines of you saying that you though was important, (or goofy). And I delivering well appreciated advice too help you see the error of you ways!:popcorn:

Hmmmmm!!!!! Let me think. Wait for it! Wait!

Nah, it's all fun and games, right boys!(and girls)!

Interesting, after reading through all the post, there seems to be a constant with many posters. And it's not Highlands, but they are a close second.

Edited by tdyballgame
Because I like to stir the pot.

For the life of me, I can't think of a soul. Probably because I'm the most fair and balanced person on here (comes part and parcel with being a Libra).

Have you forgotton our discussions elsewere on another site ol' DoubleNickle, it's all good.

Have you forgotton our discussions elsewere on another site ol' DoubleNickle, it's all good.

Those were the good old days.:D Before my fair and balanced moderator ways.

PS - I appreciated the nickel off per gallon on the cash price tonight.:thumb: