BGPers You Argue With The Most

Randy Parker

I only remember two maybe three at the most, but them I'm getting old. :idunno:

I do remember a couple being very long as well, since we both are very "strong willed" to say the least. :lol: You certainly aren't one of the members I feel I've argued with a lot. Disagreed with, yes. Argued with (other than the two or three I can remember), not all that much. Most of the time I agree with you or aren't that far from off from your opinion. You certainly aren't like fingernails on a chalkboard like some I can think of. :lol:

:lol: Maybe a few of ours were a little overheated but I didn't take arguing to mean anything negative, which is the great thing about debate on a forum like this. I enjoy debate, I wish more people argued with me. :lol: On the other hand, I ignore posters I don't believe are going to be reasonable.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Maybe a few of ours were a little overheated but I didn't take arguing to mean anything negative, which is the great thing about debate on a forum like this. I enjoy debate, I wish more people argued with me. :lol: On the other hand, I ignore posters I don't believe are going to be reasonable.
:thumb: Unless you usually ignore me. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Bump!

Uhhhhh I have to say ukfan#1 again. Not arguing, just reading what he/she says. Way, way over the top on just about everything. Well not really everything. It's really more of his, ummmm, reply's in the sports threads. It's really pretty incredible.