BGPers You Argue With The Most

Randy Parker

I have some of my own, but what motivated me to start this was some recent back-and-forth between several of you. Just curious if you find yourself disagreeing with the same people over and over again.

But before I share my own, I'm going to see what you have to say and enjoy some :popcorn:

For some reason I thought you were gonna say Scut Farkas and Grover Dill.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all programmed differently. Chances are you will agree on some teams, issues, and discussions, but disagree on others. P&R brings out a lot of disagreements because people are divided politically and there are so many different issues... and political issues are often calling out one's personal and moral beliefs. Trying to find one that meets all requirements is difficult. Tree hugging UL fans like rockmom are the worst :D j/k, rockmom does not bother me in the least bit on any topic(s).

I'm kind of disappointed that it took 14 posts before I was mentioned. Even stranger was that it was because of my arguments about music, and no mentions of me beyond that. I would've figured I'd be Public Enemy No. 1 amongst the 18-percenters.

I must be slipping. That, or I'm just that darned agreeable. :D

Cats3X- Cats has been the most fun to argue with for me. Granted we really don't argue anymore but our spirited Kobe/LeBron and Cavs/Lakers arguments(which I obviously won:D) are some of my favorites. And not just because I won. Real talk, Cats is one of my favorites, found him on Facebook and I enjoy knowing the non BGP part of Cats. I hope to see him at Morehead one day to watch Rees Macshara do work and then we can hit up Buffalo Wild Wings afterwards.

Clyde, UKMF, gametime, LABS, GCHS_UK9, Hammertime, all Boyle County posters, all Duke posters, all Bowling Green posters and Dragonfire are amongst my favorites.

I have argued with a little bit of everyone on here. Koun Dog and SSC seem to be my most recent folks to argue with. Koun Dog is the guy you love on your team and hate on the other team. Even when we argue he still makes me laugh out loud. SSC is relentless and you better be ready for the long haul. SSC is the ultimate get-the-last-word poster.

I don't think I ever agreed with Log Mountain Boy on anything.

What is funny is Rockmom's first post.....which forum?.... I have had disagreements and agreements with Rockmom depending on the forum. I share a lot of your political views but I still ain't mad at Kanye and didn't think it was that big of deal. Taylor Swift has officially profited off of her heartache and trauma from that night.:walk:

I anticipate arguing with Highlands fans for the next 3 years while Boyle and Highlands share 4A with a bulk of the arguing coming this year. They have already called me Boyle County's UK#1fan so I expect some spirited conversations once the football forum is officially open for business. For the record, anybody comes at Boyle County(any sport) sideways then you will see me. Count on that.:cool:

Same thing for Duke and Kobe Bryant and the Lakers.

I find it interesting that some things I argued for as recent as two or three months ago that I am on the other side of now.

You never let me know if you came to an MSU game last year. If you come this year, I'll take you to BDubs for sure. On my tab :thumb:

And how could you win if the two teams never played :D. Here's to hoping for Heat-Lakers for all the marbles....BGP would never be the same :lol: :thumb:

You never let me know if you came to an MSU game last year. If you come this year, I'll take you to BDubs for sure. On my tab :thumb:

And how could you win if the two teams never played :D. Here's to hoping for Heat-Lakers for all the marbles....BGP would never be the same :lol: :thumb:

I'll be at MSU when Rees hits the field on a regular basis but I can't allow you to pick up my BDubs tab unless the Lakers beat the Heat in the finals or FSU smashes Miami again. I do damage at BDubs.:D

BGP would be off the chain if it's Heat/Lakers....:popcorn:

I'll be at MSU when Rees hits the field on a regular basis but I can't allow you to pick up my BDubs tab unless the Lakers beat the Heat in the finals or FSU smashes Miami again. I do damage at BDubs.:D

BGP would be off the chain if it's Heat/Lakers....:popcorn:

Alrite, fair enough.

If LA and the Heat are in the Finals, there will probably be a new thread about how annoying me, you, Hammertime, and the other NBA Kobe/LeBron heathens are.:thumb:

I'm kind of disappointed that it took 14 posts before I was mentioned. Even stranger was that it was because of my arguments about music, and no mentions of me beyond that. I would've figured I'd be Public Enemy No. 1 amongst the 18-percenters.

I must be slipping. That, or I'm just that darned agreeable. :D

The people who you get riled up tend to be the type of poster who gets suspended quickly. :D