BGPers You Argue With The Most

Randy Parker

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HT, me and you rarely argue anymore. I kind of miss it :thumb:.

My arguing buddies on here most often are futurecoach and ssc. Occassionally others but most know my game by now and don't really take me too seriously.

Well I'm sure we can remedy that if we really need to :p.

Alabama Larry - No team or program is as perfect as AL thinks Bama is. Sometimes I have to give him a friendly reminder. :D

Rockmom - We have drastically different opinions and views (mine are right, her's are wrong :D), but I have the utmost respect for her.

Clyde - I'm fairly confident that he argues just for the sake of arguing, but I enjoy his posts even when we are debating.

Cats 3x - One of my favorite posters. Definitely knows his stuff when it comes to all things sports related. Neither of us takes are aruging personally or seriously which makes it fun.

All Ohio State fans - Someone has to put the misguided in their place every now and then. :lol:

In P&R the list of those with whom I don't argue would be so much easier to compile. :lol: Seriously....I don't consider it "arguing" in P&R. I think of it as enlightening discourse that incites insights. :D

In College Sports, not too many people anymore because I just read. It's not that I agree with much of what I read, but I have to have priorities, and I save my energies for important debate, like Trinity football, Public/Private debates and P&R.

In all reality, although I may not be in agreement with many people on a variety of subjects, 2 things are true:

I have an enormous amount of respect for those who disagree with me (whether you think so or not);

I learn SOOOOOO much from ANY disagreements any of us may have; and

I can't think of anyone with whom I haven't found something that we agree upon somewhere throughout the site and various discussions.

Disagreement isn't bad. Debate isn't bad. As long as arguments have merit, it's an open exchange of ideas, for which I am in complete agreement.

Alabama Larry - No team or program is as perfect as AL thinks Bama is. Sometimes I have to give him a friendly reminder. :D

Rockmom - We have drastically different opinions and views (mine are right, her's are wrong :D), but I have the utmost respect for her.

Clyde - I'm fairly confident that he argues just for the sake of arguing, but I enjoy his posts even when we are debating.

Cats 3x - One of my favorite posters. Definitely knows his stuff when it comes to all things sports related. Neither of us takes are aruging personally or seriously which makes it fun.

All Ohio State fans - Someone has to put the misguided in their place every now and then. :lol:

I am going to borrow you last statement but change the fans...:D

Mason Co fans - Someone has to put the misguided in their place every now and then. :lol:

:lol:

Alright, alright...

Acemona is the first that comes to mind. We've gone at it over at P&R several times. While there's very little chance we'll ever change each others' minds, I do think we've become more civil about it.

Clyde & I have had our runarounds. Sometimes I think he likes to argue just for the sake of arguing. :lol: It's kind of odd, because I really like him and enjoy reading his posts. And truth be told, I think we're a whole lot alike.

I've had a few spats with Rockmom too. I have no reservations about verbally duking it out with the female BGPers. :lol: As with Ace, I think the two of us are mature about our disagreements (for the most part).

I will say that most of the arguments do take place over at P&R...

Conversely, the one poster I find myself agreeing with more than any other is you. :D

I don't mind when we disagree. And I'd absolutely hate it if you held back because I was female. That would be balderdash!

I never argue with anyone anymore. I am a paragon of peace and love.

BWWAAAAHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!! I just fell out of my seat! You can make a discussion where we agree sound like an argument. :p

UK, thanks for the nice words! I appreciate them! And right back atcha!:thumb:

:thumb: Thanks UK.

I am going to borrow you last statement but change the fans...:D

Mason Co fans - Someone has to put the misguided in their place every now and then. :lol:

I could not agree with this more! Bigblueinsanity, homeless camel, care4alifesaver, sumoroyal, and All In.

And always plenty of conversation with UK#1fan