Denver 29 Pittsburgh 23 OT

I am a diehard Cowboys fan since 1966. I have jerseys of Meredith, Staubach, Aikman, Smith, Romo, Witten, Bryant and Irvin, but if I ever wore another teams jersey it would be Tebow's! He is an awesome role model for people of all ages and he is proud of his faith and he lives it on and off the field. Did anyone even catch him talking about the real great thing was getting to spend time with a young girl who had been through 73 operations? The NFL and sports in general need more Tim Tebow's.
Yeah I did, this kid is an amazing young man even if he never played a down of football. The story in his book about the Awards night at Disney, and his date, his Senior year is pretty cool too.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife and I have been through so much over the last 6 months, watching Tim Tebow is just a reminder that faith will be answered upon by God. People can laugh, and say that's crazy all they want. Even if Tebow gets blown out next week, I truly believe his faith will guide him to a long successful career in the NFL. It encourages me to keep my faith in our struggle, and that with my faith everything will work out.

My wife and I have been through so much over the last 6 months, watching Tim Tebow is just a reminder that faith will be answered upon by God. People can laugh, and say that's crazy all they want. Even if Tebow gets blown out next week, I truly believe his faith will guide him to a long successful career in the NFL. It encourages me to keep my faith in our struggle, and that with my faith everything will work out.

Its certainly inspiring. Hang in there brother.

Asked his thought as Thomas broke free, Tebow was Tebow, saying "First of all, 'Thank you, Lord,' and then I was running pretty fast, chasing him -- like I could catch up to (him). Then I just jumped into the stands -- first time I've done that; that was fun -- and then I just got on a knee to thank the Lord again and tried to celebrate with my teammates and the fans.''

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/don_banks/01/08/steelers.broncos/index.html#ixzz1iw2npLh6

Unbelieveable! Me and a friend realized the more I put down Tebow the better he has done. I did that earlier this year and they were winning, so I stopped because I couldn't say anything because he was winning. Then they started to lose, and so since I wanted the Broncos to win today I started bashing Tebow all day long, and he played amazing.

I admit I have been a Tebow doubter, and I still question how he will do when teams actually play to stop the pass. However cant help but admire what he has done. The Steelers dared him to beat them with the pass by doing mostly man and with no safeties deep usually, and he made them pay. If he can learn to consistently make teams pay for going single coverage on his receivers then he is going to be successful. I know I will be texting back and forth with my friend again next week putting Tebow down, because I would love to see them beat the Pats. Very impressive today.

How come we have never seen John Elway hug Tim? Only saw the second half, but kept wondering if the Broncos lost how they would blame Tim,,, haven't heard so much fuss about a "White Bronco" since OJ was in one. :idunno:

Nice

As bad as Ike played yesterday, he's had a great season. It was a perfect call, perfect throw, and a great run after catch. What was worse than the coverage was the whiff on the tackle. Hold them to a FG there and you get a shot at it.

As banged up as the Steelers were, I'm thankful that the Broncos will go into Gillette Stadium this weekend. I think they have a better chance to beat NE than Pittsburgh would as they're currently formed.