• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ike Taylor (@Ike_SwagginU)

"First off congrats too tebow and the broncos"

Ike Taylor (@Ike_SwagginU)

"Second I apologize for playing the worst game at the wrong time apologize to my teammates steelernation and family.

Luv y'all to def"

Much respect to Ike Taylor for being a stand up guy.

Jim Schue's comments in the prediction thread for this game:

I can already smell it coming from four days out. We're gonna get Tebowed. Everything points to it -- tough, but banged-up opponent that struggles to score anyway; three straight losses while still back-dooring into the playoffs; chatter has died down; everybody's lining up against -- it's as obvious as the day is long. Take the home points, gamblers.

You can win on the first possession if you score a TD. A FG and the other team gets a chance. It's half sudden death and half not.

But it doesn't matter to Teebow. Hearing all of this "you just got Teebow'd" Chuck Norriss better watch out he may have some up and coming competition.

Jim Schue's comments in the prediction thread for this game:

I can already smell it coming from four days out. We're gonna get Tebowed. Everything points to it -- tough, but banged-up opponent that struggles to score anyway; three straight losses while still back-dooring into the playoffs; chatter has died down; everybody's lining up against -- it's as obvious as the day is long. Take the home points, gamblers.

That's almost as impressive as Tebow throwing for 3:16. Nice, Jim. Nice.

Tebow's favorite bible verse, John 3:16 and he throws for 316? Can't make this stuff up.
I am a diehard Cowboys fan since 1966. I have jerseys of Meredith, Staubach, Aikman, Smith, Romo, Witten, Bryant and Irvin, but if I ever wore another teams jersey it would be Tebow's! He is an awesome role model for people of all ages and he is proud of his faith and he lives it on and off the field. Did anyone even catch him talking about the real great thing was getting to spend time with a young girl who had been through 73 operations? The NFL and sports in general need more Tim Tebow's.