Denver 29 Pittsburgh 23 OT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was tickled to death with the touchdown and the win. I was shuffling around and missed what all was being said about the change in OT rule. I thought it was said it was not sudden death. What was different?

Supposedly, in the playoffs, the first overtime drive must be won by a touchdown, not a field goal. I hadn't heard that before, either.

I was tickled to death with the touchdown and the win. I was shuffling around and missed what all was being said about the change in OT rule. I thought it was said it was not sudden death. What was different?

Unless the team that gets the ball first scores on their first possession. So I guess if the Broncos hadn't scored and the Steelers didn't then the Broncos did, well then the Steelers would have gotten another chance as well. I think.

Unless the team that gets the ball first scores on their first possession. So I guess if the Broncos hadn't scored and the Steelers didn't then the Broncos did, well then the Steelers would have gotten another chance as well. I think.

No. If a team scores in anyway after both teams have had a possession it's over.