Oprah's Last Show

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never have, never will. Can't stand her.

Never understood the hatred so many people have towards Oprah. Is she a little annoying at time? Sure. Has her show inspired millions to do "pay it forward" and make a difference in their little corners of the world? Absolutely! That fact is hard to dispute. What is so wrong with that? :idunno:

Edited by 20/20Hindsight
clarification

I have watched a few of her shows over the years, and though I don't care for the show I really like Oprah. She is really one of America's greatest success stories IMO.

I've never watched her show. The wife has watched countless episodes.

I remember when she was a reporter in Baltimore. Talk about someone who has built an empire; and there's no denying the positive impact that she has had on many, many people. However, since she leans left, there will be those who demonize her.

I've never watched her show. The wife has watched countless episodes.

I remember when she was a reporter in Baltimore. Talk about someone who has built an empire; and there's no denying the positive impact that she has had on many, many people. However, since she leans left, there will be those who demonize her.

And it's crazy to do so IMO. She has given away millions, she came from absolutely nothing to become one of the world's most influential people. Sure her act is a little annoying, but I cannot imagine not having respect for her. :thumb:

Most people here may not remember what talk show hosts did 25 years ago. It was a parade of freak shows. Even Phil Donohue who loved politics, fell into this rut. Oprah took the high road, and succeeded beautifully. Love or hate her, she was a pioneer of class and deserves respect.

Most people here may not remember what talk show hosts did 25 years ago. It was a parade of freak shows. Even Phil Donohue who loved politics, fell into this rut. Oprah took the high road, and succeeded beautifully. Love or hate her, she was a pioneer of class and deserves respect.

So Oprah didn't get involved in Politics? :lol:

:cry: So sad that Oprahs gone...........

wait I meant to hit this smiley--->:rolleyes:

Oprah at one point was actually an entertaining show to watch, my wife used to watch back during the 90's. But as she got richer, she became IMO insufferable. Always comparing wealth or possesions with other celebs and just how great it was to be rich.

Many of her "give aways" were paid for by sponsors not by the great O herself..

I guess I can't relate to someone that wears Mink false eyelashes!