Everything posted by Lucky Charms
-
15' Holmes PG James Bolden Summer Hoopsmix
Dude has the skillz that thrillz. Cannot wait for HS bball to start back up. I can honestly say I have never seen a high school basketball player with his handle. Fluid.
-
Highlands names Basketball Coach
As of two weeks ago, no. Mike is staying at Holmes, for the time being.
-
Is There A Parent/Coach Issue at Boone County?
I don't think the majority of the players and parents have an issue with him either.
-
Is There A Parent/Coach Issue at Boone County?
JV coach? I had been to three doubleheader games this year. I have a family relative that plays. I had noticed that it seemed like some parents (just a small fraction) were there to yell at the coach more so than cheer the team on. Maybe I noticed it more because there is a lack of a fan base at Boone. Other than parent there are not a whole lot of others that show up. I also want to say that I think if the core of young players that are coming up in the system stick around then I can see Boone being a big factor in the 9th in the next year or two. They were starting to play well towards the end of the year.
-
Grant Brannen is the new coach at Walton
Is he a credible source?:stop:
-
Grant Brannen is the new coach at Walton
Wow! If true this is an eye opener. Congrats to both Grant and Walton Verona.
-
Bishop Brossart 5 Trinity 4
Can't really report on the game as I wasn't there.
-
Madison Central 65 Ballard 64
That was fun!!! I can't even imagine what it would have felt like to be on the floor.
-
Madison Central/Ballard predictions- State Championship
Madison Central by 1 in OT.
-
Ballard vs. Montgomery County updates
Some of Prewitt's passes have been miserable.
-
Ballard vs. Montgomery County updates
Did I correctly hear that Dow is a freshman?
-
Ballard vs. Montgomery County updates
Nope. Did you get it to load?
-
Ballard vs. Montgomery County updates
Game to start in 5 minutes.
-
Madison Central 60 Hopkinsville 56
Neither team deserved to lose this one.
-
Madison Central 60 Hopkinsville 56
I feel so bad for Majors from Hoptown. He had a monster game.
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
I wish this one wouldn't end. Can someone call up BW3's and have them hit that button thing that will send this one into overtime!
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
This has been a FUN game to watch!!!:woot:
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
55-51 on a Hawkins 3 ball.
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
50-49 MC. 4:20 to go.
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
Hoptown has just not been able to get to the basket like they were earlier.
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
49-48 Hoptown with 5:10 left. Majors missed 2 freebies.
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
47-44 Hoptown with 6:20 to play in the game.
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
46-42 after 2 Bosley free throws.
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
I thought that was an awful charge call against Hawkins.
-
Madison Central/Hopkinsville Updates
46-40 end of 3rd. Hoptown leads.