In 24/25  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How many total victories?

• 5 or less, Kenny is that you?
    • 6-10, MITCH!!!!!
    • 11-15, ouch!
    • 16-20, meh
    • 21-25, is Cal back?
    • 26+, all Hail Mark Pope! Great first year!

Over the last 9 seasons UK has gone 220 and 85 with 10 total NCAA wins in that span.

That gives an average season of 24.4 wins and 9.4 losses with an average of 1 tournament win per year. 

I'm assuming Mark Pope will be the coach, we don't know the schedule or a single player that will be on the roster.

So let's make fools of ourselves and vote in the poll how many total wins you expect this coming season.

I just saw the Early Preseason Prediction on the "Score" app, they had BYU ranked 15th with pretty much the entire roster returning and their best recruit in program history Collin Chandler coming in.  How much of this roster picks up and moves to Lexington......What would that roster look like vs SEC teams compared to what they were going into play in the Big 12....  Still way to early but Pope was getting ready to cook with BYU in 2024-25....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I'll be back in about 6 months.

It's not a Way Too Early Prediction if you wait 6 months. 😀

The point of the thread was for us all throw out our early expectations just based on the hire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

It's not a Way Too Early Prediction if you wait 6 months. 😀

The point of the thread was for us all throw out our early expectations just based on the hire.

Ok. Fair enough. But need to see a roster. For today, I am only comfortable guessing they wiil be .500 or better.

• Like 1