Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brett Favre to Retire

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll believe it on opening day.

For now.

^^^^ My sentiments also.

I agree, I won't believe it until I see Tavaris Jackson take a snap. If he does retire, does it mean he cost Vikings chance at McNabb or any other QB's that signed elsewhere?

  • Author

I think it's legit this time... It's the exact opposite of the last two offseasons: Announced his retirement early, we all thought he was gone, and he comes back.

 

This time we all thought he was coming back for sure until we're a month away from the season starting and then he announces his retirement.

I agree, I won't believe it until I see Tavaris Jackson take a snap. If he does retire, does it mean he cost Vikings chance at McNabb or any other QB's that signed elsewhere?

Even then I am not ruling out Favre coming out of retirement a few games in to the season to take over for the Vikes if Jackson is not getting it done.

I agree, I won't believe it until I see Tavaris Jackson take a snap. If he does retire, does it mean he cost Vikings chance at McNabb or any other QB's that signed elsewhere?

 

It probably does, but why does he really care? He was only using the Vikings for personal gain, by trying to stab Green Bay.

So that means he's just questionable for opening week and not probable?

Now the Vikings will pay for their decision to not plan for the immediate future. They deserve whatever losses they accumulate.

I don't believe it either. Wasn't it a month ago when he was saying he didn't want to go to training camp and then Childress said he needed 2-3 weeks of training camp. I think he is giving his ankle a little more time to heal. He had the surgery he said he needed to be able to play. I have a hard time believing he got so close to the Super Bowl and is going to walk away now. I guess we'll see.

And Coach Brad will make a little plane ride to Kile (SP) Mississippi and have a chat with Brett and Diana...

It probably does, but why does he really care? He was only using the Vikings for personal gain, by trying to stab Green Bay.

Wow

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.