Proposal 20 Passed

TigerKat

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I here all the crying about "if you split it will cheapen the title game" But it has already been cheapen by x and T beacause they have kids who dont live in the borders of the state of Kentucky, but yet get to be the state of Kentucky high school champions. That is like saying miss Kentucky won the Miss America, but she came from Canada. Why, Because she was the prettier then any girl in Kentucky. OH yea Prop 3 passed to, which doesnt allow kids out side of Kentucky to play sports. I guess T and X would not have won all those KENTUCKY CHAMPIONSHIPs without the help of some real pretty Hoosiers. Heck I know of two running backs on both there rosters that are from the state north of the border.

Think they're licking their chops in Ft. Thomas, Ft. Mitchell, Danville, Parts of Loiusville and Lexington, etc.????

Not in Ft. Mitchell...challenges(i.e. beating some private schools) are a part of life...overcome them!!!

I doubt most of them are. The real best want to beat the best (outside of Jefferson Co it seems)...

You know if this stands up, the "independents" are next!! Then the "more successful publics", let's just go right to everyone gets a medal!!

Maybe it should also be explained to those players that they can kiss any possibility of playing D-1 good-bye. Since the KHSAA will be watered down, and more and more of the better athletes will now attend private schools. Athletes in EKY hardly get any exposer as it is now, this will ensure they will get none at all.

I know it is best to prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

Now the privates are hoping for the worst and threatening to wildly recruit any kids who can play.

Huh.....so nothing has really changed!!!!!

I don't believe you.

I have no reason to fabricate anything...come down to the school and you can interview the kids....all seniors and Juniors....and you can see for yourself, we will go out to lunch and have a good laugh about the whole thing.

And when you get right down to it leadership has nothing to do with it. I am sure this will come as a surprise to many of the elite private schools but us hillbillies can read and so can our kids....that is how they know. they have seen what has gone on for years.

I know it is best to prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

Now the privates are hoping for the worst and threatening to wildly recruit any kids who can play.

Huh.....so nothing has really changed!!!!!

How many kids has your school lost to the evil privates lately??