Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Proposal 20 Passed

Featured Replies

How many kids has your school lost to the evil privates lately??

 

 

ZERO

  • Replies 522
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZERO

 

So your beef is??????

Then explain to all of us how this proposal will help YOUR (no one else's) school. In 4A at least, no team from Eastern KY has gotten past the Lexington district in the playoffs.

So your beef is??????

 

Honestly? Nothing personally, but I am just having a high ol'time messing with all the NKY and Louisville folks. I love playing devils advocate. In fact I have some very close relatives who graduated from Trinity.

By the way, since my kid can't compete for a true state championship anymore; this must mean I don't have to support the county schools via taxes anymore---right??

By the way, since my kid can't compete for a true state championship anymore; this must mean I don't have to support the county schools via taxes anymore---right??

 

 

Try not paying your taxes...LOL....and the local Shire Reeve will be around to see you....Oops I mean Sheriff!!!

I did, I'll pass.

 

 

What you don't trust us?

 

Maybe, in December I can visit you in Louisville during the football championships?

You know if this stands up, the "independents" are next!! Then the "more successful publics", let's just go right to everyone gets a medal!!

 

 

I been sitting around wondering about this. No one is safe now.

I hope Prop 20 ultimately fails. Personally, I enjoy seeing Danville, Beechwood, Mayfield (all publics in 1A), deny the private schools the 1A championship year after year. :fire: Gotta love 1A, a scholarship free zone. :D

What is attendence like at the Tennessee Public School Finals???
Took me some time but here It is...

 

Stadium: Floyd ,Murfreesboro, TN

A

DCA 31, Boyd-Buchanan 24

Attendance: 4665

 

AA

Alcoa 52, Huntingdon 41

Attendance: 3486

 

AAA

Knoxville Fulton 34, Greenbrier 6

Attendance: 4791

 

AAAA

Maryville 7, Melrose 6

Attendance: 4978

 

AAAAA

Riverdale 35, Franklin 7

Attendance: 7670

--------------------------------

 

Stadium: Vanderbilt Stadium ,Nashville,TN

 

DIV II A

Bishop Byrne 45, Rosemark 14

Attendance: 650

 

DIV II AA

Briarcrest 24, ECS 0

Attendance: 1650

 

DIV II AAA

MUS 35, Brentwood Academy 14

Attendance: 4000

Took me some time but here It is...

 

A

DCA 31, Boyd-Buchanan 24

Attendance: 4665

 

AA

Alcoa 52, Huntingdon 41

Attendance: 3486

 

AAA

Knoxville Fulton 34, Greenbrier 6

Attendance: 4791

 

AAAA

Maryville 7, Melrose 6

Attendance: 4978

 

AAAAA

Riverdale 35, Franklin 7

Attendance: 7670

 

DIV II A

Bishop Byrne 45, Rosemark 14

Attendance: 650

 

DIV II AA

Briarcrest 24, ECS 0

Attendance: 1650

 

DIV II AAA

MUS 35, Brentwood Academy 14

Attendance: 4000

 

 

Looks to me like the publics are doing just fine in Tenn.

 

BTW thanks for all the Work SEBell....you Da Man!!!!!!

Those aren't very good numbers for the larger Public classes IMO...

 

 

And thanks se_bell

At least the academic coaches aren't afraid to compete against the private schools. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.