Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deimos

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Deimos

  1. http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/trinity-one-10-a-242738.html Anyone got pics of these unis, honestly interested in seeing them.
  2. Anyone been following the Apple patent news lately? Seems to have blown up on the internet lately. Might be something to keep in mind for the future, could also be something never implemented. If it ever comes to fruition, could be used to shut down different aspects of your phone or completely turn off your phone in certain areas. United States Patent: 8254902 Youtube video explaining the potential applications.
  3. Word I heard here in Martin County was his mother took a job in the area. Sad to see him go.
  4. It feels so strange to me to be shocked over a loss through the internet. I never really talked with Larry on here, but I always read his post when I saw him in a thread. This has really shaken me more than I ever thought it would. Roll Tide...
  5. This was a very fun game to watch. Justice is very smooth with the ball in his hands, got to the rim with ease. It was a pleasure to watch Justice and Noah got at it, both of these kids are big time scorers and can get the ball to the open man when needed.
  6. I would assume it is because there are still no lights up at the SC field yet.
  7. I believe the name is Bryan Station. You know how some fans can be about spelling their name right.
  8. Heard it was 17-0 Bell, at the half. Not sure what the score is right now, or how much time is left.
  9. :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
  10. I think Roger Harless took over at SC.
  11. The road goes on forever, and the party never ends.:thumb:
  12. My guide is showing it at 1pm on NBC.
  13. I think most people thought those teams would struggle this year.
  14. I think it was 18-16 at the half. Or something around that mark, with SC leading. They jumped out to a 18-0 lead, made early subs, game got close. SC was up by 2 scores when I left, not sure what it is now.
  15. Glad SC didn't end up getting beat by 4 td's. Way to fight back Cards. I'm a little in shock over this myself.
  16. Glad to see JC movin' on up. Always good to see local teams do well.
  17. I have to agree, right now anways. SC has done nothing to prove they can take down Belfry. Same games and wins from last year won't matter when they play Belfry again this year. SC got on fire last year, but got pounded by Belfry. I have no reason to believe it will be any different this year. SC needs to beef up their schedule a bit.
  18. I do believe SC might be a little too high.
  19. I hope Dials becomes a little bit more well known this season. He has been an absolute beast in the past, and deserves all the attention he gets.
  20. I wouldn't go that far. SC knows to take it week by week.
  21. Are you trying to lead people to believe teams haven't came to The Rock and won in a big way?
  22. Thanks Scribe.:thumb: It was a joy to read. Very well done.
  23. How have the scrimmage games between these 2 turned out in the past? I feel like it's the same every year, JC coming away feeling good. And Belfry sticking with the fact that these games don't mean a whole lot. Seems like Belfry has done alright for themselves in the past couple years.
  24. Sheldon Clark is the school I pull for the most. Other schools I root for are Paintsville, Lawrence Co., and Belfry.
  25. Spud went to JC. (Jaryd Crum being Spud, and JC being Johnson Central.)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.