Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who else do you root for?

Featured Replies

Besides your own team who else do you root for?

 

I went to Beechwood so of course I always want the Tigers to win. I also always root for NCC because I know the better NCC is year in and year out the more it will raise the bar for Beechwood and all of Class A football for that matter.

 

Who else do you root for?

  • Replies 115
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see I root for Highlands to kick butt. I also hope the Beechies win as well. I would say because Ft. Mitchell is pretty much like Ft. Thomas. The kids and parents dedicate themselves to winning every year and also have pride in their communities.:thumb:

My children graduated from Madison Central and I was an assistant freshman coach so I do pull for the Indians. I also check out Madison Southern, Rockcastle County, North and South Laurel, and Whitley County teams.

As if you couldn't tell, I am Raceland all the way :lol: :lol: :D . I also pull for Ashland and Lawrence Co..

Sheldon Clark is the school I pull for the most.

 

Other schools I root for are Paintsville, Lawrence Co., and Belfry.

My first allegiance is well known. :cool:

 

But, I root hard for St. X, then Manual and DeSales, and Holy Cross (Lou). I also root for Grayson County.

I like to see all of Pulaski County represented well. Somerset, Pulaski County and Southwestern

I root for Sheldon Clark, Belfry, Prestonsburg and Raceland. Whenever my team is eliminated I root for any remaining team in our district. I even root for Boyd County occassionally.

Sk and any Nky team in the playoffs.

Of course Highlands, but also NCC since I'm an NC grad. I also root for all NKY teams come playoff time. :thumb:

Didn't know it was possible to be a grad of NCC and a fan of HHS.lol

Besides Lawrence County where I graduated from and London, OH where I live now. I root for in Kentucky: Belfry, Raceland and wherever Jim Matney coaches.

Coach Matney and my late cousin who help Matney in his first few years at Sheldon Clark were good friends. And when my cousin passed he brought the whole Sheldon Clark football team to the funeral. And my cousin was an alumni of Lawrence County. Great coach but even greater Man.

I'm an Ashland grad, and obviosly root for the Tomcats, but I always root for all the local teams, but especially Russell. I have two uncles who coached for several years at Russell, and have also gotten to know Coach McGlone thru them. He is a class act all the way. I will also have a special rooting interest for Boyd Co. this year now that Lee Evans is the head coach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.