Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who else do you root for?

Featured Replies

Bell County Bobcats

 

Pineville Mountain Lions

 

Cumberland Gap Panthers

 

Thomas Walker Pioneers

 

What, you aren't cheering for Middlesboro too? ;)

  • Replies 115
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to East Jessamine but I root for the team where I grew up the Paintsville Tigers.

pretty much any Team from the mountains.

  • Author
......and???? Say it , big boy! Say it!

 

I am not sure what you are looking for but I have always been a fan of CCH and Highlands too. They both play great football and play fantastic schedules.

I am not sure what you are looking for but I have always been a fan of CCH and Highlands too. They both play great football and play fantastic schedules.

 

Politics:rolleyes:

Dixie

NKY4A

CCH

Highlands vs. Ohio Teams:D

Lloyd

NCC

and any other NKY team.

 

I love upsets, so I usually pull for the underdog when I like both teams.

 

Also the Rocks when their not playing one of us.

  • Author
Politics:rolleyes:

 

Are you calling me a liar?

 

You know full well how I feel about Highlands and just because CCH doesn't always keep me feeling warm and fuzzy doesn't mean I still don't root for them.

 

Some other teams I root for:

Dixie

Ryle

Boone

Trinity

Southwestern

Scott County

Pikeville

St. X

LexCath

Mason County

Boyle County

And a handful of Cincy teams

Mayfield, obviously!

 

Like most of the rest of you I also generally pull for most of the Western KY teams. Outside of WKY I have a soft spot for Trinity and X in Louisville. Their level of play many years carries the rest of KY football. Highlands, Beechwood, Boyle and Lex Cath also impress me but my favorite team outside of my area is Danville. I have nothing but respect for their well oiled machine and their fans are the best I know of. I think it would be hard to find other Mayfield fans that would not agree. I also like Corbin, Pikeville, Paintsville and Lawrence Co due to friends I have from these schools. Thanks PH, I also pull for the Purples due to you and more imprortantly due to their Tradition

Trinity

Danville

Boyle Co.

Belfry

Johnson Central

Lawrence Co.

Tates Creek

NCC

I'll root for Dixie in their own AAAA playoffs only becasue I have friends on the team. There's other teams that I will root against, but other than my own team theres none that I really care if they win. I guess you could say I root for whoever is playing against Highlands and Beechwood.

For me, I of course root for the Rockcastle County Rockets...but after that I will root for the following teams:

 

1A - Danville, Somerset, Pikeville, Trimble County (the head coach is a former Rockcastle County Rocket)....well heck pretty much all of the 1A mountain schools

 

2A - Middlesboro, Corbin, Morgan County, Russell, Belfry, Leslie County, Breathitt County, Pike County Central....and the same as 1A as well

 

3A - Bowling Green, Highlands, Clay County, Pulaski County, Southwestern, and Paducah Tilghman....and the same as 1A again except for Bell County and Knox Central (I've never liked these schools and probably never will....but thats another story)

 

4A - Madison Central, South Laurel, North Laurel, Lincoln County, Scott County, GRC, and Henderson County

I support and enjoy any team that plays hard, plays good defense, efficent offense, plays with emotion and spitit, exhibits good sportsmanship / class, is well coached on and off the field.... and the TEAM improves throughout the season...

 

My list is as follows:

 

1. St. X

2.

3.

4.

5. Trinity

6. Holy Cross

7. Male

8. Bowling Green

9. Highlands

10. Danville

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.