Everything posted by EJHS Fan #98
-
Class 4A - East Jessamine @ Franklin County
Yes I was at the game and East did build momentum in the 2nd half and I think they carry it into this game. It won't be a blowout. GO JAGS.
-
I Am Equal To An 0-10 Team Reaching the Playoffs Contest (Round #1)
Game 1: Lafayette Game 2: Somerset Game 3: Southwestern Game 4: GRC Game 5: Owens. Cath.
-
Class 4A - East Jessamine @ Franklin County
East had momentum at the end of the Franklin game and I think they take that momentum and use it throughout the game. East 27 Franklin 24
-
Class 1A - Pineville @ Paintsville
Paintsville will bring their A game it's good to see Pineville in the playoffs but Paintsville wins. Paintsville 38 Pineville 7
-
Franklin Co. 41 E. Jessamine 31
I was there and East played really inspired football in the second half and I will say it right now in two weeks my Jags will win against Franklin.
-
Boyle County/East Jessamine predictions
I am a big Jags fan and I hope for the upset but Boyle can name the score. Boyle 49 East 10
-
Hazard/Johnson Central Predictions?
Hazard is a great team and could be on the carpet in December but JC is just too deep and talented for Hazard. JC 38 Hazard 10
-
Paintsville vs. Raceland / thoughts and predictions
I am a big Paintsville fan and I hope they can pull the upset. They have had two weeks to prepare for this game so I think they will be ready but flat out Raceland is better. Raceland 34 Paintsville 17
-
Johnson Central/Woodford County Predictions
Close game but JC wins JC 31 WC 28
-
East Jessamine vs. West Jessamine
It will be close for a half then East pulls away. East 45 West 14
-
Danville/ GRC Predictions
Clark Co. will dominate Danville. GRC 35 Danville 13
-
Johnson Central to play top team in the country.........
Straight up who should win this game?
-
Scott Co. wins AAU state tournament
I heard that my boys at East Jessamine we made it to the Final 8 and lost in the quarters to Clay Co. and we didn't have 2 of our starters. I am really forward to seeing my Jags next year.
-
State: Greenup Co. vs Lawrence Co.
Didn't LC win their only game this year against Greenup at Greenup so with that said I say Lawrence 3-2.
-
Paintsville's Landon Slone to UK
Against Arrez he only scored 7 points buit I think that if you can put up 35 against a bunch of Louisville boys you can flat out play. I truly see Landon possibly being a Cameron Mills. Besides he is a whole lot better than Mark Krebs or the other walk-ons.
-
Shelby VS. Mason Predictions
Mason by 13.
-
Holmes 57 LexCath 50
Last night I was upset with my boys losing to Holmes but if my boys could lose to somebody I hope it is to the STATE CHAMPS. GO HOLMES.
-
Holmes vs Paintsville Predictions
If you all are thinking this will be a cakewalk then you all will be in for a war.
-
Holmes vs Paintsville Predictions
Ok what I am trying to say is that I think Paintsville is a team of destiny and you can quote me on that. When you get to the State Tournament it's about who can go out and play the hardest and smartest. I think Paintsville wants it really bad.
-
Holmes vs Paintsville Predictions
They are playing for BMR and I saw them last night. Holmes cannot run with Paintsville and I say that Paintsville wins one more and gets a rematch with Catholic. Paintsville by 7.
-
2008 Boys Sweet 16 Tournament Contest
1 Lex Cath. 1 Central 1 Paintsville 1 Holmes 1 Hazard 1 Lincoln Co. 1 Tilghman 1 Mason Co. 2 Lex. Cath. 2 Paintsville 2 Hazard 2 Mason Co. 3 Lex. Cath. 3 Mason Co. 5 Mason Co. TB: 143
-
Paintsville vs. Jeffersontown (1st Round Sweet 16)
With it being BMR's last year they will win one for BMR. I say Pville by 5. GO TIGERS.
-
Paintsville 59 Johnson Central 44 ( 15th region final )
Congrats BMR on going out in style by coaching your last games in Rupp. Now go out and lead a big run for the Tigers I think that Paintsville has a great chance to make it to Saturday Morning.
-
Lincoln County v West Jessamine (12th Region Finals)
I will be pulling for West but Lincoln flat out has more talent. Lincoln by 8.
-
15th Region Semi-Finals
This is BMR's last year at Pville and he will end it in Rupp Arena.