Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central/Woodford County Predictions

Who Wins? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Johnson Central
      57%
      31
    • Woodford County
      42%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Eagles come to Woodford County to face the Jackets Thoughts.

This appears to be a very good district, Wofo knocked off Station this week at home and JC beat BS at home last week in a close one. I'm an outsider but I see JC winning this one on the road.

All I know is that this is going to be a slobber knocker between 2 of the best teams in Class 5A. I also expect alot of scoring between the 2 teams. My heart says JC, but in my mind, I think Woodford Co. has the slightest of edge. Should be a dandy either way.

All I know is that this is going to be a slobber knocker between 2 of the best teams in Class 5A. I also expect alot of scoring between the 2 teams. My heart says JC, but in my mind, I think Woodford Co. has the slightest of edge. Should be a dandy either way.

 

 

I think you are on the money JCAlumni76. It's going to be a good one. :thumb:

JC will win this one. I think they ahve too much for WC.

 

JC 35

WC 7

JC will win this one. I think they ahve too much for WC.

 

JC 35

WC 7

 

I certainly cant see it, but I hope your right.:D

Woodford 34-24. Duckworth is playing very well and I don't think JC's secondary has seen anything like WC's spread offense.

Woodford 34-24. Duckworth is playing very well and I don't think JC's secondary has seen anything like WC's spread offense.

 

JC has faced 3 spread offenses this year much like the one Woodford Co. runs. Its just that they havent faced a QB with the capability to run it like Duckworth does. If JC's secondary can keep from giving up the big play then I like JC's chances.

Woodford Co. 28-26.

Only because of home field advantage. Should be a great game with the District title on the line. Special teams play and field position often wins or loses it in close games like this one should be.

Did anyone see the game from last year??????????????? WC was up big at the half and that was at JC. Hello... this game is being played at Woodford. End of Story!

 

WC 35 JC 6

Did last weeks opponent run the spread? I thought they had one of the top QB's in the state? Maybe they didn't run the spread though? Just curious?

I see the poles still favor Johnson Central. It was the same way last year and Woodford destroyed them in the nest. Woodford will win again. Look for Carter and Bland to be very effective.

This should be one great game. My gut is telling my Woodford by a touchdown since it's at Woodford. Both of these teams are really strong this year. I saw Woodford against Montgomery and they just looked like a machine in that game. On the flip side, Johnson Central has built a heck of a program and it's hard to pick against them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.