Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 4A - East Jessamine @ Franklin County

Who Wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Franklin County
      80%
      20
    • East Jessamine
      20%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Franklin County Flyers

Playoff Appearance: 18th

All-time Record: 11-17

 

East Jessamine Jaguars

Playoff Appearance: 10th

All-time Record: 4-9

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

2006 - Franklin County 41 East Jessamine 13

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

Franklin Co. defeats the Fighting Kettler's 35-23.

East had momentum at the end of the Franklin game and I think they take that momentum and use it throughout the game.

 

East 27

Franklin 24

East had momentum towards the end because FC put their JV and freshmen in on D most of the 3rd quarter and the entire 4th quarter.

East had momentum at the end of the Franklin game and I think they take that momentum and use it throughout the game.

 

East 27

Franklin 24

 

Did you watch the game? I am not sure that last game can be a measuring stick for either team but as far as momentum for East that is very inaccurate.

 

 

Get ready Flyers Coach Bowling has been sandbagging for 2 weeks to get ready for this play-off game, East has had some players out and will be hitting on all cylinders Friday....And everyone knows the advantage goes to the losing team in this situation!:fire::ylsuper:

So tell us East Jess. fans what was the problem with the Jags. last time the two teams met?

I am going with the Flyers. They have had a week off to heel any soreness and rest some folks. Also gives them time to time up some things. Flyers roll.

 

FC 42

 

EJ 14

I saw a post on another thread that picked EJHS over FCHS and WJHS over HCHS in this weeks games.I guess they have a point that the last meeting doesn't matter.FCHS must forget the score from 2 weeks ago,but learn from the film of the game.As for the injuries, who was EJ missing when they last met?Are they game changers?Friday night will tell which was had, false hope or false confidence!!:cool:

Yes I was at the game and East did build momentum in the 2nd half and I think they carry it into this game. It won't be a blowout. GO JAGS.

As a Boyle Co. fan,good luck to both teams,but I think Franklin Co. wins this game.JMO

Franklin County wins this one by three touchdowns.

FC 33-15

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.