Everything posted by GRIDMANIAC
-
Boyle Co. 42 Franklin Co. 8
I'm not talking about general comments, I'm talking about naming a player by name.I may say something to my pals or in the stands but not on here for a kid to see.
-
Boyle Co. 42 Franklin Co. 8
Maybe all you guys should be coaching special teams for BC!!! I'm pretty sure if they had some one who was better they would be back there!As a FC fan at the game at Friday I will say that young man is the best running back I have seen since Jordan Kramer at Highlands.I hope he doesn't read these threads with all you supposed fans critical comments!These are our children out there playing a game for THEIR enjoyment.:madman:
-
Frankfort v. Beechwood Predicitions
Alot of us Franklin County fans are cheering for FHS.I think I have a slingshot I can loan you!:thumb:
-
Brrrrrr!!!! Cold This Friday
I work outside every day.I can tell you when you do something physical you will forget about the weather and roll on.It's when you stop that it is a problem.Going in the locker room at half time might do more harm than good.If you go in, come out five minutes earlier than normal to warm up.
-
Tackling Technique
While the "high" technique may be safer for the tackler, it can be more dangerous for the ball carrier because of the high/low hits IMO .Linemen are protected from this by rule. .You have the potential of the same injuries as the horse collar tackle with the high technique when it is an angle tackle as opposed to a "head on" collision.I am in favor of LloydJ3's method.
-
Gallatin County @ Frankfort Round 2 (part 2)
What reason(s) are the players out?
-
Gallatin County @ Frankfort Round 2 (part 2)
Nice to win a playoff game by 30 pts. when you aren't focused!:lol::laugh:
-
Frankfort 49 Dayton 0
Don't overlook CENTRAL KY.football!Good luck the rest of the way FHS!!!!!!!
-
Class 4A - Franklin County @ Boyle County
Appalachian State had NO CHANCE against Michigan!FC has found themselves in the last few weeks.I know that EJ is not the best measuring stick but FC has found what has been missing all season in the last few weeks.Good Luck FC!!!!!!!
-
Franklin Co. 52 E.Jessamine 6
Best effort all year by FC! Across the board,offense,defense,special teams FC put together a great game.Keep this intensity and next week could suprise alot of folks!:ylsuper:
-
Class 4A - East Jessamine @ Franklin County
Wow!That will take a better effort than two weeks ago.Don't think EJHS will see many JV or freshmen in this game, unlike last time! I will just be glad I will be in the same general area as the field at this game.I've been farther from the field than at EJHS, but only at Neyland Stadium in Knoxville!Hope to see fire and emotion that has been missing all season by the Flyers!Good luck!:fight::fight::fight::dancingpa
-
Class 5A - Woodford County @ Covington Catholic
Does anyone have an explaination for what has happened to WC offense the last few weeks?
-
Elizabethtown vs Western Hills Predictions
Not sure who pulls this one out but pulling for Hills!If Hills will let Cam Lee kick from 40 yds on in it could be the difference in this game.Hopefully Hills will put pressure on E-town recievers at the line of scrimmage and break up the screens and tackle well.I think they can cover downfield but need to watch the underneath stuff.
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
Dead on!Good luck to FHS!
-
Class 3A - Moore @ North Oldham
I know the score before it ever starts!!! WIN/WIN FOR MUSTANGS!!!!:dancingpa Seriously, North Oldham has to be the favorite in this one by three scores
-
Class 4A - East Jessamine @ Franklin County
I saw a post on another thread that picked EJHS over FCHS and WJHS over HCHS in this weeks games.I guess they have a point that the last meeting doesn't matter.FCHS must forget the score from 2 weeks ago,but learn from the film of the game.As for the injuries, who was EJ missing when they last met?Are they game changers?Friday night will tell which was had, false hope or false confidence!!
-
Dayton vs Frankfort
Frankfort High is a well coached team and has gotten the most out of their players this year.Big effort again friday night equals win for FHS.Some may not like their style of offense, but it will win games when it is executed,and the boys downtown play together as a unit!Good luck Panthers!!!!
-
Boyle County/Pendleton County predictions
Somebody better have a "1" to add to the scoreboard in this game!I can't see Pendleton getting more than a couple of first downs,much less scoring.It's really a sad thing that games like this take place.PC has a few nice players but they are winless for a reason.
-
Class 4A - East Jessamine @ Franklin County
East had momentum towards the end because FC put their JV and freshmen in on D most of the 3rd quarter and the entire 4th quarter.
-
Why practice without pads???
I guess if you are getting killed you shouldn't adjust your game plan.If you have injuries you may have to rest some or All of your team by limiting contact.The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different result!Your team lost to a superior team plain and simple.It's not your coaches fault that JC is a superior team.You could play them 100 times and would lose every time.:madman:
-
You write the funny caption:
I'm gettin this tackle if I can get this guy's face out of my hands!
-
Why practice without pads???
Maybe if they practice in pads all the time they can beat Highlands or St. X!
-
Frankfort 35 Danville 31
Congrats to Buckett,Foley and all the rest of FHS staff and players!I still laugh about Buckett's pre-season assessment of his team.It was a good challenge to the kids.
-
Franklin Co. 41 E. Jessamine 31
EJ's coach was on the radio after the game and said he liked their chances in the rematch because he wouldn't have any trouble motivating his team after last nights game.He said he still remembered beating FC and then losing to them in the playoffs.FC just has to remember last year when they beat Harrison and then lost to them in the playoffs.Don't let lightning strike you twice FC!!!!!
-
Why practice without pads???
It's too late to learn how to play this late in the year! If you have to go full contact now you are in deep trouble.Your coach probably has some players that are pretty dinged up this late in the year and is smart enough to know you should already be at your peak as far as fundamentals. Walk thru's and film are better tools at this point.If you have players that are hurt does it make sense to beat on them all week?Does it make sense to wear your gear if you are not hitting?They are used to the gear,they know how to play.Let your coaches do the coaching and be a good fan.