Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County @ Frankfort Round 2 (part 2)

Featured Replies

Gallatin travels to Frankfort for th second round of the class A playoffs. The WIldcats come in off their 1st playoff win in school history. The first meeting it was all Frankfort, but the Wildcats have made major strides off improvement through out the season.

 

Can the Wildcats pull off another win?

Thoughts?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but Frankfort has too much speed. Congrats on winning the first round but this one could be tough to handle.

Congrats to the Wildcats on their big win on Friday night but enjoy it while it lasts......Frankfort 56-7

I am wishing the best for Frankfort, keep focused this game, Gallitan County puts on their uniforms just like we do. We are not unbeatable, come out Friday Night ready to play.

Quan Weaver runs for over 400 yards as Frankfort wins big.

Quan Weaver runs for over 400 yards as Frankfort wins big.

 

400 yds??? Better save some legs for the 3rd round, I would say Foley gets the studs out quick in this one.

400 yds??? Better save some legs for the 3rd round, I would say Foley gets the studs out quick in this one.

 

If he can get it in the first half maybe.

Quan Weaver runs for over 400 yards as Frankfort wins big.

 

Haha :laugh:. I mean Quan is good, but let's keep it real now, not 400 yards.

But before I go ahead and make assumptions let me say, Gallitan has a lot of momentum coming to Frankfort, if anybody can upset the Panthers I feel that the Wildcats stand the best chance.

 

Panthers please be prepared for a show down. If Gallitan gets on the board first, they may rattle you. Do not over look this game, Gallitan County stands a great chance in defeating Frankfort.

Frankfort 42-7.

I think the Frankfort staff will have the Panthers ready...

The South Frankfort Panthers will win this one by 17, and stay Healthy for the Regional Finals.....The Bullies will be in town next weekend!!:fight:

400 yds??? Better save some legs for the 3rd round, I would say Foley gets the studs out quick in this one.

 

That is getting him out early!!!

I'm thrilled for the Wildcats, but I just don't see an upset this week. Frankfort 49, Gallatin County 14

Frankfort by a few touchdowns.

 

Gotta get out early and end the game in the 1st half.

 

The longer Gallatin hangs around, the more dangerous they become.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.