Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Pendleton County predictions

Who wins? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      89%
    • Pendleton County
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle should run away with this one easily. I know nothing of Pendleton County and have never seen them play so I'm judging this from paper. Thoughts anyone?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Could a mod please add a poll?

Could a mod please add a poll?

There you go.

This one gets ugly....QUICK! Rebels by as many as they want.

Boyle County by quite a few scores. Taking nothing away from Pendleton County, but this game really shouldn't even happen. I'm glad for all the players getting to play in the playoffs, but I remember not too long ago when it meant something to earn a ride to the playoffs. The current alignment allowing 0-10 teams to compete is just silly in my opinion.

As much as I would like for PC to make a respectable game, it's not likely to happen. BC 2nd team will get a lot of playing time

  • Author
There you go.

 

Thanks! :thumb:

  • Author

I imagine the JV getting to play with a running clock in the 2nd half.

Boyle County by quite a few scores. Taking nothing away from Pendleton County, but this game really shouldn't even happen. I'm glad for all the players getting to play in the playoffs, but I remember not too long ago when it meant something to earn a ride to the playoffs. The current alignment allowing 0-10 teams to compete is just silly in my opinion.

:thumb:

The undefeated JV should get to play lots. :thumb:

 

Who will BC play in the second round?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.