Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption:

Featured Replies

I think this one can be funny, no one was hurt:

12.jpg

"I'm glad that the Highlands players come with these handles, it makes things much easier."

"Here, let me straighten that helmet up for you."

Cat fight

Here. this way; Follow me!!

I'm gettin this tackle if I can get this guy's face out of my hands!

What a Fashion Statement: My gloves match his facemask....

What a Fashion Statement: My gloves match his facemask....

:laugh: I love this one:thumb:

No need for a MAN O GRAM.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.