Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 35 Danville 31

Featured Replies

Final

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to hear how Frankfort scored with 40 seconds left to win the game...

Three passes from Keri Metcalf, two of them, including the winning TD, long passes to WR Dwight Tillman.

I also like to ask how Frankfort was up 21 to 0 and didnt blow em out?

 

Tillman played his heart out he felt it was his fault he didnt make the tackle on the last danville score so he came back with his own!!!

 

Go Frankfort!!!!:ylsuper::dancingpa:banana:

I just read the Frankfort / Danville update page...:lol::lol:

I just read the Frankfort / Danville update page...:lol::lol:

 

The last post I saw there said, "I can't wait to see a report of what went wrong." I didn't see a thing wrong!!

 

Go, Panthers!

I also like to ask how Frankfort was up 21 to 0 and didnt blow em out?

 

Because Danville isn't a bad team! But good win by Frankfort; us Garrard County folks will be up your way next Friday night.

I am just so proud of the Panthers. The didn't quit a beleived in each other. Still have a few things to work on. Offense stalled in the 4th quarter. Defense was good tight, just missed to many tackles.

 

Congrats Panthers.

 

 

:dancingpa

Because Danville isn't a bad team! But good win by Frankfort; us Garrard County folks will be up your way next Friday night.

 

I didnt say they were a bad team but Frankfort should have put it's cleat right on the throat of Danville when it was up 21-0.

Very exciting game and a nice night to boot.

 

Simple story. Two Danville turnovers cost the Ads the game, an interception that was run back for a touchdown and a fumbled punt return on their own ten that Frankfort scored on after 1 or 2 plays. Danville's offense actually outscored Frankfort's offense but you just can't beat good teams turning the ball over. Frankfort has great team speed but they didn't really give the Ads that much trouble tonight. A few impressive big passes by Frankfort helped to doom the Ads ship for good in the end.

Good win for the Panthers.

 

The 36 news just showed the last hail mary play and it looked like the Danville receiver was behind the panther D and the ball went through his hands.

Once again the Ads only show up for half a game...They got down 21-0 because they left there hearts in the bus...Frankfort showed up and were ready to play!!!Looks like it's going to be another short run for the Ads in the playoffs...To be a championship team you have to show up and play the entire game...

 

 

Congratulations to Frankfort...I hope you guys have much success the rest of the way...

Danville had no answers for Tillman I seen 4 different guy man up on him and the even tried to T.O him. Tillman still showed out.

 

Frankforts line really suprise alot of people this season the OL does an outstanding job this year.

Sounds like a great game. Frankfort has a very opportunistic defense.

Once again the Ads only show up for half a game...They got down 21-0 because they left there hearts in the bus...Frankfort showed up and were ready to play!!!Looks like it's going to be another short run for the Ads in the playoffs...To be a championship team you have to show up and play the entire game...

 

 

Congratulations to Frankfort...I hope you guys have much success the rest of the way...

 

What's your thoughts on the pooch kick after the Ads scored to take the lead?;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.