Everything posted by sadmaninky1
-
Frankfort 68 Bracken County 0
Did somebody grease the football tonight? How many fumbles did we have total tonight? I think I counted 6 fumbles by Frankfort in the first half alone....
-
Frankfort 28 Franklin County 13
The interference call was absolutely correct. I was standing at the corner of the endzone within 10 yards of the play; the Franklin County player threw the Frankfort player to the ground. It was the only call he could make.
-
Frankfort's Quan Weaver out for season.
My thoughts and prayers will be with Quan and his family. I will miss seeing him; had a lot of fun watching him the last few years. He is a great running back and wish him the best at the next level....
-
Frankfort 52 Paris 0
Has Dwight Tillman's injury been diagnosed? Was it his ACL? WIll he get to play this year? His presence would really help with Quan out....
-
Frankfort 52 Paris 0
Too much speed by the Frankfort defense!
- Frankfort 52 Paris 0
-
Frankfort Scrimmage Grid 8/15
And what times?
-
Weaver has decided.......
Way to go, Quan! Looking forward to a SUCCESSFUL season of Frankfort Football!!
-
UK offer to Quan Weaver?
Coach B, Thanks for the response! That is great news. I wish him well as he starts to make a decision about where he wants to go. Also, wish you and the Panthers well on the upcoming season. I am looking forward to football season at Sower Field this year!
-
UK offer to Quan Weaver?
Coach Buckett, Larry Vaught reported on 5-16-09 that Quan Weaver now has an offer from UK (http://vaughtsviews.com/?p=382) . True?
-
2009 Top Seniors
Coach Buckett announced in another thread that Quan Weaver of Frnakfort received an offer from Purdue.
-
Weaver picks up first offer.
He is the real deal. He appears to be solid muscle. I hope the coaches in Lexington aren't overlooking him.
-
2009 Frankfort
Coach B, I have seen Quan's vital statistics showing him to be anywhere from 5'11" to 6'2" and from 175 lbs to 195 lbs. He looks to me to be somewhere in between. How tall is he and how much does he weigh? It doesn't really matter because of how muscular he is; he can run over or around most everybody, but I know the college coaches look at things like size.
-
Top juniors in the state
:thumb:
-
Frankfort v. Beechwood Predicitions
I see a huge difference in attitude between this year's Frankfort's team and last years. IMO, they are a lot tougher mentally; they BELIEVE they can win every game and they do not give up. I am picking Frankfort as the upset special in a close one.
-
Frankfort 49 Gallatin County 8
Contratulations to the Gallatin County team! They have made tremendous strides in 3 short years. Thanks also for the kind words about the Panthers; we have some great young men on the team.
-
Frankfort v. Beechwood Predicitions
I think the questions were about central Kentucky from some of the northern Kentucky fans. There were quite a few posts from NKY fans who thought Dayton would overpower Frankfort. Most Frankfort fans have a healthy respect for Beechwood, and for good reason: They are a teriffic football team@
-
Frankfort 49 Gallatin County 8
The radio just said 235 yards on 16 carries.
-
Frankfort 49 Gallatin County 8
Final!
-
Frankfort / Gallatin County Updates
My pleasure. I would be at the game, but the flu dictates that I stay close to a bathroom. SO, I am listening on WFKY-AM in Frankfort. End of third quarter is 49-0;
-
Frankfort / Gallatin County Updates
Frankfort 49 Gallatin Co 0 Quan Weaver score from the 13. He has 238 yards on 15 carries.
-
Frankfort / Gallatin County Updates
Frankfort 42 Gallatin Co 0 Quan Weaver scores from the 19. He now has 198 for the game.
-
Frankfort / Gallatin County Updates
At the half, Frankfort 35, Gallatin County 0. Weaver has 179 yards on 13 carries, unofficially.
-
Frankfort / Gallatin County Updates
Frankfort 35 Gallatin Co 0 Frankfort blocks a Gallatin Co punt from their 5 and Jeff Dunmire recovers in the endzone for a TD.
-
Frankfort / Gallatin County Updates
Frankfort 28 Gallatin Co 0 Keri Metcalfe scores on a QB keeper.