Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 52 Paris 0

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Too much speed by the Frankfort defense!

52-0 without Weaver?? Ouch!

 

What happened to Quan? I hope nothing serious!

What happened to Quan? I hope nothing serious!

 

Looked to me like he was cramping pretty bad late in the first half. Came out after halftime in street clothes.

Frankfort looked very good on defense. Ethan Williams is a very nice DB, made several plays tonight. Also the Morgan kid was making plays all over the field. On offense, FHS pretty much moved the ball at will on the ground. Lineman took a few plays off here and there, but I'm sure that will come along with more discipline.

 

Conditioning has to be a focus next week, IMO. Way too many kids cramping up for FHS tonight. That can easily be eliminated with pre-game preparation by the players. Overall, nice first outing for the Panthers.

Frankfort looked very good on defense. Ethan Williams is a very nice DB, made several plays tonight. Also the Morgan kid was making plays all over the field. On offense, FHS prr agretty much moved the ball at will on the ground. Lineman took a few plays off here and there, but I'm sure that will come along with more discipline.

 

Conditioning has to be a focus next week, IMO. Way too many kids cramping up for FHS tonight. That can easily be eliminated with pre-game preparation by the players. Overall, nice first outing for the Panthers.

 

I agree everyone seemed to be cramping. but it is the first game things should be different next week.

 

Secondary need improvement.

I agree everyone seemed to be cramping. but it is the first game things should be different next week.

Secondary need improvement.

 

I don't think they played bad, I just think they need to be more aware. There were at least two plays that I remember that had the DB turned around, they could have had a pick.

Weaver will have MRI on Monday. Possible miniscuss (sp?)

 

Worst 52 win I have ever seen FHS had to many penalties. (stupid ones 12 men)

 

Defense was awesome they score 18 points.

 

Offense is still trying to find it's grove. With Weaver out next week someone will have to step up.

I absolutley love the fact that Weaver was out this game. 52-0 victory without your lead runnigback and team leader, is awesome. Like everyone was posting in the Frankfort/Paris predictions, "Too Much Quan Weaver, Frankfort wins big". "Paris can't stop Quan, FHS takes the victory".................Just like I posted, It is The Frankfort High Panthers not "Quan Weaver vs. Paris"

 

But Quan hope you get better, i wish the best for you!

 

 

Now for the Frankfort team, Good Victory, a lot of Players stepped up, Washington, Williams, Wright, Morgan, Mason, Leach. This gives players a confidence boost at the runningback position.

 

Good Victory, get ready for Spencer Co. next Friday.

Sloppy play by FHS. No reason the score shouldn't have been much more than 22-0 at halftime. Frankfort has a lot of work to do. If they had been playing a top ten team, Frankfort probably would have lost.

Congrats. to Frankfort

Sloppy play by FHS. No reason the score shouldn't have been much more than 22-0 at halftime. Frankfort has a lot of work to do. If they had been playing a top ten team, Frankfort probably would have lost.

 

 

I'd have to disagree, though it wasn't the best game we have seen over the last 7 years at Sower field the Panthers still showed a lot of swagger.

 

The defense (by the way same kids play offense) scored 18 points and held Paris to 50 total yards of offense.

 

On offense the Panthers had 487 yards of offense. With out the teams leading rusher.

 

One reason for the sloppy play had a lot to do with the number of young players that received valuable minutes. The Panthers have to build depth and are currently working on building that depth. They will need some of those young players as the Panthers have been hit hard with injuries this season.

 

Yes there are several things FHS will need to improve on as the season progresses. But you have to remember it's a marathon not a sprint.

52-0 and complaining. It must be nice. I hope Weaver is okay and back on the field soon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.