Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Top Seniors

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dylan Curry from Western Hills (Frankfort) has the tools to have a great season. He is 6'6" and with a active off-season in the weight room has grown to around 250 lbs. He also runs well for his size (in the 4.7 range). Is a QB in high school, but projected as a TE in college. Getting serious looks from schools such as UK, Purdue, Duke, etc. Threw for over 1500 yards and 10 TD last season. Also played DE and was the Long Snapper on punts.

Austin Collinsworth and Brandon Roller from Highlands..:ylsuper: Austin should basically be able to pick where ever he wants to got to school. He has been on a number of Junior All-American Teams... Brandon has all the tools to be a D1 TE or LB..I look for a huge year from both boys...

Austin Collinsworth and Brandon Roller from Highlands..:ylsuper:

 

I would add Will Bardo to that.:thumb:

McCreary Central, Aaron Watts 6'2" 190 lb. QB/FS. Zack Roark 6'2" 210 Lb. TB/SS. Will be one of the best 1-2 punches in the State.

I would add Will Bardo to that.:thumb:

 

I think only getting one year at qb hurt Tony and will also hurt Will...Lets hope not though..:thumb:

I think only getting one year at qb hurt Tony and will also hurt Will...Lets hope not though..:thumb:

 

Tony only played QB. Back up Jr. year and started Sr. year. Will started on D his Jr. year and I think that will help. He is a versitile athlete. QB is his best position, but he has shown that he has speed and height and will do what he has to for the team to get on the field.

Randen Collett (6'2 280 DT) Leslie Co. High School

75 tackles (42 Solos)

21 Tackles for Loss

5 Forced Fumbles

4 Sacks

 

Can Play Nose in a 30 Front, or DT and E in a 40 front.

Memphis, Bowling Green, Wofford, Eastern, Western among others expressing interest. (Of Course, wants to go to UK.) Summer Camp will be the most important thing.

Belfry

 

Thomas Varney - RB

5'9" 165 lbs

 

Thomas will be Belfry's best player this upcoming season. Obviously he doesn't have college size but he is a really good high school tailback. I believe he had big games against Johnson Central and Breathitt Co. last season, which happened to be Belfry's best competition.

 

THANKFULLY (YEAH!) Belfry will be playing a significantly improved schedule in 09'! Around week 7 next year teams like - Prestonsburg, Boyd Co., Ashland, Letcher Co. Central, Pikeville, and Whitley Co. can speak to his ability.

Justin Lewis from Newport 6' 200 OL/DL, should have a very good Senior year.

I look for Hunter Schlosser of Highlands to be a "MANSTER" on the O-line this year! (1/2 man + 1/2 monster). Run that counter, baby!!

 

Who ya' rootin' for?

Austin Collinsworth and Brandon Roller from Highlands..:ylsuper: Austin should basically be able to pick where ever he wants to got to school. He has been on a number of Junior All-American Teams... Brandon has all the tools to be a D1 TE or LB..I look for a huge year from both boys...

 

 

I watched the 08 Highlands highlight DVD this past weekend and I must say that it could have been the Austin Collinsworth highlight tape. He is awsome.

:notworthy:

Is everyone forgetting the best player in the state, the best senior is Miles Simpson.

Fugatte from Breathitt is as good of a back as I've seen in the area in some time. He's about 6'2 230 and can move.

Tony only played QB. Back up Jr. year and started Sr. year. Will started on D his Jr. year and I think that will help. He is a versitile athlete. QB is his best position, but he has shown that he has speed and height and will do what he has to for the team to get on the field.

 

I will have to agree with you on that one Henry521... Will Bardolini playing defense his junior year and now starting QB his senior year will pay huge dividends in the recruiting arena after the '09 campaign. Will has the speed, arm accuracy and heigth to make it in the DI recruiting circles.

 

I think the Dempsey lad would have been contemplating offers... if he had the opportunity to showcase his defensive skills last year as a junior. The stud had a great year on both sides of the line...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.