Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elizabethtown vs Western Hills Predictions

Who wins? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Elizabethtown
      45%
    • Western Hills
      54%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Elizabethtown (8-2)

Western Hills (6-4)

 

Predictions?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like E-Town

Could a Mod please put a poll on here? TY

I'm going with Elizabethtown, but good luck to Western Hills. What's the word on the receiver from Elizabethtown, I heard he was one of the best in the nation.

Elizabethtown Panthers

Playoff Appearance: 25th

All-time Record: 29-23

 

Western Hills Wolverines

Playoff Appearance: 4th

All-time Record: 0-3

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

Elizabethtown 34-14.

Gotta go with the Wolverines here I haven't had the pleasure of seeing Etown. play, but according the their record and from hearing others they are a very good team. This won't be an easy game for Western Hills, but I feel if the defense can contain Etowns. receivers Hills has a chance at the upset.

 

Hills in a close one

 

WH 20

Etown 17

I've seen both teams play, and E'town played Central really tough. They have two receivers that are as good as any and the QB is a TD throwing machine. Two good teams, but E'town has been here before and that might make all the difference. E'town 28-14. Good luck to both.

This looks to be one of the best first-round matchups in 3A. I like WH's chances, especially after the confidence-building upset of a very good 5A Anderson County team last week.

 

E-town has a ton of talent, from what I'm told (haven't seen the Panthers this year), the home-field advantage, and the tradition... I'm going to have to pick the Panthers, 28-17.

 

Then again, the Wolverines have been tearing down traditions - both good and bad - all season long... :lol:

 

Assuming North Oldham beats Moore in their game, Pegasus Sports will be broadcasting the winner of this game vs. North. http://www.teamline.cc enter 7761

I will take Etown by 3 or more TDs; I have seen both teams and I dont think that WH has an answer for Gohman and Deneen. Gohman is the best WR that I have seen all year!!! Does he have any offers?? Also who is number 62 for WH? I saw this question posed on another website.

Western Hills wins a close one- they play better Defense and can score.

Hills scores in the last 5 mins to hold on to the win.

I can promise you that if they leave 5 minutes on the clock. Etown will score again with that much time.

This will be a very difficult match-up for Western Hills, however it is also a "trap" game for Elizabethtown. Western Hills is much improved and a could be a difficult first round game for E-town. Hills LBs are very good and physical, which could slow down E-towns WRs enough to help the DBs and generate a pass rush. Hills offense re-established its identity some last week. E-town will get its passing yards, but Hills must limit big plays and touchdowns. If this happens: Western Hills 28, E-town 24. If E-town can turn most of its passing yards into scores: E-town 36, Western Hills 24.

E'town at home by two scores. 35-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.