Everything posted by Ky Blue
-
3A: Henry County/Central Updates
Henry
-
Western Hills/Franklin County Predictions
:dancingpa
-
Western Hills/Franklin County Predictions
Let us not forget that Hills has some seniors that has felt the 1-10 season, Hecker,Wright,Perry,Curry,Webber and they will be ready.
-
Western Hills/Franklin County Predictions
Just remember, that was the first game of the year and Hills had, I believe 7 turnovers and they only lost by 6 points. Also they left five points on the field, missed field goal and two extra points. Hills 35-7
-
Henry County 14 Western Hills 7
xxxxxxxxx
-
Western Hills 8 East Jessamine 0
I guess hills is a four person team. It is a team effort. No more No less
-
Western Hills 8 East Jessamine 0
Perry's number of tackles are third on the team.
-
Western Hills 8 East Jessamine 0
Great game for Hill. D -Line stood fast, Justen Perry has great game on defense also. Way to go Hills
-
Western Hills 14 Frankfort 13
That is funny, but let's see who has the better year. The sky is the limit for Hills. I do feel for the players that Frankfort did lose, they will have a bright future. And Frankfort has a great young team.
-
Western Hills 14 Frankfort 13
I guess you are right, but I know for a fact that it was also going on the Frankfort sides lines. So before you start complaining about one team you better know about your own. And I believe that a win is a win and it really does not matter who played and who does not play . And if Western Hills had won by larger margin, you would find a reason to complain.
-
Frankfort High/Western Hills Predictions
If Western Hills can hold on to the ball I think this is Western Hill's year. 28-14 Hills
-
UK 7 on 7.
Big man challenge results??
-
Boyle Co. vs Lexington Catholic Predictions
Boyle 38-28
-
Central vs. Elizabethtown Predictions
Central beat Etown earlier in the season if Im not mistaken 23-14. Predictions?? I think Etown will pull this one off 28-17
-
Frankfort v. Beechwood Predicitions
Im sorry, but I dont think Beachwood can hold Frankfort to under 20 points likes everyone is predicting. If Weaver and Tillman play well, the Panthers have a chance. I'll take Beechwood 49-35 Good Luck to Panthers
-
Frankfort 49 Gallatin County 8
What did Quan Weaver finish with?
-
North Oldham vs. Elizabethtown
Etown wins 49-20 Gohman with 3 TD's
-
New Playoff System, Like or Dislike?
How do you feel about the new playoff system??
-
Class 4A - Franklin County @ Boyle County
Boyle County 42 Franklin County 17 Boyle is likely to win state
-
North Oldham 56 Moore 13
Enjoy this win because a victory against Etown is not likely...
-
Elizabethtown vs Western Hills Predictions
Western Hills is back on track I believe if they stay with what got them to this point (6-4) they will be all right, go back to the pass first and Western Hill will be in for a long night. Western Hills 28 E-Town 25
-
Elizabethtown vs Western Hills Predictions
Elizabethtown (8-2) Western Hills (6-4) Predictions?
-
Western Hills 32 Anderson Co. 13
Western Hills - 32 Anderson -13 Final
-
Western Hills@ Anderson Co.-Predictions
WHHS-21 Anderson-14