Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills@ Anderson Co.-Predictions

Featured Replies

Western Hills at Anderson County. Any thoughts?

WHHS-21 Anderson-14

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

WH 14

AC 7

 

I think if Hills keeps it on the ground more this week they have a real chance at a win.

Anderson Co. 32-20.

WH 14-10

This is an angry Anderson County team that lost last week to Marion County on the final play of the game, I believe. (42-39 final) I don't think this is the week for a good 3A team to challenge a good 5A team...Anderson is probably going to be the best passing team WH has faced - including Grant and Franklin County - and that's where things could be sticky for the Wolverines.

 

Remember, this is still a fairly young WH team...

 

Anderson 28

Western Hills 14

Anderson Co. is HUGE up front and they have a great mix of wishbone and spread. Anderson by 2 touchdowns.

This is a good 3A team attacking a very good 5A team...Fish Master, I'm betting you haven't seen both teams... I have, and - while I think Hills has a legitimate shot at winning this game - I can't envision many circumstances leading to a WH win by two scores...

 

Anderson, on the other hand, is capable of making this a blowout...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.