Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort High/Western Hills Predictions

Who will win? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year this one got pretty ugly early with Quan and Tillman dominating on Special Teams...this year with the loss of the two, Mason, Leach, Quinn, and others need to step up and replace the loss of the two fallen soldiers...

 

Leadership IMO is a major factor right now with another maybe loss of a senior leader Jeff Dunmire.

 

If somebody does not step up and take over leadership for the Panthers quick in this game and get things together, this one could get ugly quick for Frankfort.

 

I'd love to see Frankfort pull out the victory of course, but if they play any way they did last week Hills is going to walk away with a victory over the Panthers.

 

But if somebody steps up for Frankfort and pulls the bandwagon, Frankfort could easily roll right over top of the Wolverines.

 

Injuries right now is Frankfort's biggest opponent and enemy, good luck to the Panthers.

 

Mods can we add a poll?

Looking good now hardknocks82! :thumb:

 

I saw Western Hills play at LexCath two weeks ago and while they lost they went down fighting. I haven't seen Frankfort play this season, but remembered the game they had with LexCath a couple of years ago that was a barn burner.

 

I think I will go with Western Hills just because I have seen them play!

 

 

BTW welcome to BGP's and keep up the good work!

Edited by nWo
Removed hyperlink

If Western Hills can hold on to the ball I think this is Western Hill's year.

28-14 Hills

With all the injuries to FHS, I take Hills by a TD. Good luck to all.

Western Hills in a close one.

Western Hills has too much for Frankfort this year. WH 28 FKT 20

Frankfort can easily blow out Hills if they want it bad enough.........If.

Special teams will decide this one. Hills needs to shore up the kicking game, and contain the Panthers on punt and kick off returns. I'll say Hills by 6.

Frankfort still has wheels on the bus and there not flat... I'll take the Panthers by 2 TD's.

Not this year Panthers, Hills will shut the FHS offense down Friday, and Hills will Grind away the clock with short passes and power plays.

Who does hills have to make you guys think they way you do... I mean I know Tillman and Weaver are out, but Still....

FHS 28-21

Special teams will decide this one. Hills needs to shore up the kicking game, and contain the Panthers on punt and kick off returns. I'll say Hills by 6.

 

I agree...:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.