Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort High/Western Hills Predictions

Who will win? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who does hills have to make you guys think they way you do... I mean I know Tillman and Weaver are out, but Still....

 

Who does FHS have to make you predict them as the winner?

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hills is going to win this one. I don't think this one is going to be as close as everyone thinks. I am going with WHHS 38 FHS 14.

Hills has the best passing attack Frankfort will face, as well as a renewed commitment to the run. Curry being able to hit 5-6 different receivers will open up the running lanes for Wright and Curry. WH also has big/strong lines which could wear on Frankfort as the game goes along. If Hills limits big plays and special teams scores, do not see Frankfort being able to drive the ball consistantly. Frankfort will get yards/scores (too many good/fast backs for Frankfort), but Hills wins 28-20.

I was thinking this would be a high-scoring, wild affair - but I understand Weaver is out for FHS. Give me Western Hills, 35-14.

Hills has the best passing attack Frankfort will face, as well as a renewed commitment to the run. Curry being able to hit 5-6 different receivers will open up the running lanes for Wright and Curry. WH also has big/strong lines which could wear on Frankfort as the game goes along. If Hills limits big plays and special teams scores, do not see Frankfort being able to drive the ball consistantly. Frankfort will get yards/scores (too many good/fast backs for Frankfort), but Hills wins 28-20.

 

I agree.

I agree.

 

You agree Hills will win?

Another loss by Frankfort. Hills 35-21. The wheels start to fall off and the rest of the season does not look good for FHS.

Special teams will decide this one. Hills needs to shore up the kicking game, and contain the Panthers on punt and kick off returns. I'll say Hills by 6.

They should kick it out of bounds, everytime. Even on KO.

Frankfort can easily blow out Hills if they want it bad enough.........If.

 

Even with all the injuries?

 

I went with Frankfort, but think it'll be a pretty close game down to the wire.

 

Frankfort 34, Hills 28

Even if things don't go the Panthers way I don't see the wheels falling off. To many good coaches. Remember the Panthers will not have faced a Class A team outside of Paris until they get into district play. I believe that once they get into district they will be fine, when they face their own type of teams. This schedule that Foley set was in place when they had Weaver and Tillman. Tough schedule with those guys, take 2 PLAYERS off the team makes them a legit Class A team. Can they compete with the bigger schools, sure, numbers will wear on them, but they can compete, and then when the Brackens, Eminences, Trimble and Gallatins come a rolling you will see them rocking in Bellepoint. Don't think they have given up or plan on it.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

even if things don't go the Panthers way I don't see the wheels falling off. To many good coaches. Remember the Panthers will not have faced a Class A team outside of Paris until they get into district play. I believe that once they get into district they will be fine, when they face their own type of teams. This schedule that Foley set was in place when they had Weaver and Tillman. Tough schedule with those guys, take 2 PLAYERS off the team makes them a legit Class A team. Can they compete with the bigger schools, sure, numbers will wear on them, but they can compete, and then when the Brackens, Eminences, Trimble and Gallatins come a rolling you will see them rocking in Bellepoint. Don't think they have given up or plan on it.

 

That's always the case with Coach Foley. His schedule was always tough when I worked in Frankfort and was covering the three schools, and that remains true to this day.

You agree Hills will win?

 

I plead the 5th. :sssh:

Who does hills have to make you guys think they way you do... I mean I know Tillman and Weaver are out, but Still....

 

Hills has there team, not just one guy. Who does FHS have?

I really can't make a prediction. Frankfort has had Hills' number over the last six years, but Hills looks to be legit this year. Frankfort has some injuries. It's still early in the season... I'll be pulling for Frankfort, but wouldn't be shocked to see Hills win. Nothing would surprise me really. Frankfort by 3 TDs, Hills by 3 TDs, either team by 3 points... Who knows.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.