Frankfort High/Western Hills Predictions

Big Slap

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Guys like Hall, Reed, and Washington need to step up and play like the leaders that I know they can be. If they do so, there's no doubt in my mind that FHS will leave the field tomorrow victorious!

Oh yea, I would love to see some enthusiasm from the Panthers before the game and during the game (on the field and most importantly on the sidelines). A pat on the helmet or butt pad to teammate not only shows that they did a good job, it also says you have confiedence in them to make a play when given the chance.

Amen....:clap:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankfort High is a good team even without Weaver and Tillman and I don't think anyone thinks this will be an easy win for Hills. Someone else said in this thread and I agree "FHS has had Hills number for several years" they're due. this season Hills has a team capable of doing just that.

I'm waiting on Tru B to enlighten me on this?:idunno:

Originally Posted by Tru B 33

By the way...I've got faith in the Panther team, I never once said I thought Hills would win. Whatever happens happens, let the best man win.

Frankfort's Kobe Bryant numerio is back all's I've got to say for Hills is...........he's coming for you! :)

Like we said get your popcorn ready :popcorn:

:sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh:

For Dunmire to play on a badly injuried ankle is tough, but last year Hills' Arie Slone had surgery to place 3 screws and a pin in a shattered finger on Monday and led Hills in tackles against Frankfort on Friday. Is great to see kids show heart to get to play in big game against a rival. Hope both teams do not have any more injuries!!!

For Dunmire to play on a badly injuried ankle is tough, but last year Hills' Arie Slone had surgery to place 3 screws and a pin in a shattered finger on Monday and led Hills in tackles against Frankfort on Friday. Is great to see kids show heart to get to play in big game against a rival. Hope both teams do not have any more injuries!!!

I agree, hope both teams can play hard and come away with no injuries.

On a side note:

TruB I have a line from the movie "God Father" for you

"You are dead to me Tru B, never go against the Family"

Glad to see that FHS own film guy don't think the Panthers can win.

Shouldn't be a much game. I hope Frankfort can make it to the game since the wheels have fell off.