Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort High/Western Hills Predictions

Who will win? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hills has there team, not just one guy. Who does FHS have?

 

I just asked for someone to fill me in. We all know what Frankfort has.:clap:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another loss by Frankfort. Hills 35-21. The wheels start to fall off and the rest of the season does not look good for FHS.

 

 

The wheels are still on the bus...The Panthers even added some Spinners this week...All of the fans need to get your Popcorn ready!!:popcorn::dancingpa

Western Hills 27-25.

The wheels are still on the bus...The Panthers even added some Spinners this week...All of the fans need to get your Popcorn ready!!:popcorn::dancingpa

 

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I just asked for someone to fill me in. We all know what frankfort has.:clap:

 

Come Friday night you'll see what Hills has got. :D

Edited by PigSkinFan42

Come Friday night you'll see what Hills has got. :D

 

:popcorn:

Come Friday night you'll see what Hills has got. :D

 

:isurrender:

By the way...I've got faith in the Panther team, I never once said I thought Hills would win. Whatever happens happens, let the best man win.

 

Frankfort's Kobe Bryant numerio is back all's I've got to say for Hills is...........he's coming for you! :)

By the way...I've got faith in the Panther team, I never once said I thought Hills would win. Whatever happens happens, let the best man win.

 

Frankfort's Kobe Bryant numerio is back all's I've got to say for Hills is...........he's coming for you! :)

By the way...I've got faith in the Panther team, I never once said I thought Hills would win. Whatever happens happens, let the best man win.

 

Frankfort's Kobe Bryant numerio is back all's I've got to say for Hills is...........he's coming for you! :)

 

:confused: :idunno:

By the way...I've got faith in the Panther team, I never once said I thought Hills would win. Whatever happens happens, let the best man win.

 

Frankfort's Kobe Bryant numerio is back all's I've got to say for Hills is...........he's coming for you! :)

 

PM me please!!!

:confused: :idunno:

 

 

I'm waiting on Tru B to enlighten me on this?:idunno:

 

Originally Posted by Tru B 33

By the way...I've got faith in the Panther team, I never once said I thought Hills would win. Whatever happens happens, let the best man win.

 

Frankfort's Kobe Bryant numerio is back all's I've got to say for Hills is...........he's coming for you! :)

Guys like Hall, Reed, and Washington need to step up and play like the leaders that I know they can be. If they do so, there's no doubt in my mind that FHS will leave the field tomorrow victorious!

 

Oh yea, I would love to see some enthusiasm from the Panthers before the game and during the game (on the field and most importantly on the sidelines). A pat on the helmet or butt pad to teammate not only shows that they did a good job, it also says you have confiedence in them to make a play when given the chance.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.