Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyDrama

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JohnnyDrama

  1. The only admin change has been at principal, but I'm hearing the super had very little to do with bringing Coach Jaggers back.
  2. Hearing Joey Stockton is interested in this one.
  3. Nice, @jvdfc. Got any pics of the new unis?
  4. As a former voter in the BGP polls, I always took into account strength of schedule -- especially when it came to 1A and 2A teams.
  5. Don't let him win, man. Come on now.
  6. Each school's situation is different, as I'm sure you're well aware of. I'd like to think a school's administration would move as quickly as possible when making a hire, but that's not always the easiest or best route to take.
  7. I completely forgot about this one. Holy cow.
  8. What is the fewest points you've seen a team score in a game? Against Hart County today, according to the Scoreboard page, Fort Knox scored seven dang points. How is that possible?
  9. If you're hinting at who I think you are, and I'm pretty dang sure you are, he's got a history of packing up and leaving rather quickly. So it wouldn't shock me in the least to see him leave those "greener" pastures. Kinda shocked to hear Duncan's name thrown into the ring. I had completely forgotten about his ties to the area, even though I'm close to Zipp's age (he's one or two, maybe three, years younger than I). And I had forgotten about him getting the snub when they hired Armes. But as the old saying goes, time (supposedly) heals all wounds.
  10. I'd be surprised if the next coach doesn't have LaRue County ties of some sort.
  11. From what I've heard, Dawson and Goodlett had no idea this was even coming. So please don't badmouth them on here over this. This firing -- because that's exactly what it is -- came from over their heads.
  12. The good ol' boy system gets another ...
  13. Indeed it was. A couple of weird calls that went Graves County's way, but you have that in just about every game.
  14. If the times listed for the webcasts are the same as listed on the time schedule the website, it's central time.
  15. Are X fans really that jealous of T?
  16. We get it, and so does Ramcat.
  17. Like the Eagles said: You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave.
  18. I miss the atmosphere Meade County used to have, with cars parked in the cemetery behind the one end zone. But it's still a great place to watch a game, especially if there's fog rolling in off the Ohio. A friend of mine who played there said it was pretty intimidating going toward the cemetery with the fog moving in.
  19. That's a pretty good way to describe Wilson, Varneystone. Kid plays with a lot of intensity on both sides.
  20. Central won't see Owensboro. Collins might.
  21. Some correct me if I'm wrong, but are contracts drawn up for district games? Since they're required to be scheduled, I didn't think contracts were necessary. Exactly. Heck, the year after they beat Glasgow in the playoffs, the numbers rose the following season. It wasn't a big increase by any means, but they were higher than the previous year. Kids wanted to be a part of the team after they saw it beat Glasgow, which was 8-2 entering the playoffs. It also helped that Combs ran a spread-style offense that kids loved. This year, he can't do that because of the lack of experience of a lot of his players. He's had to simplify a lot of things by going to the single wing, which (obviously) hasn't been very successful. They were able to move the ball a bit against E'town and Fort Campbell, but not so much against the other teams they've played. Like I've said previously, I don't know what the answer or solution is. I'd really hate to see the program shut down, especially because of the history, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's what happens.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.