Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Graves County 28 John Hardin 23

Featured Replies

Graves County is on a mission. Congratulations on another hard fought victory.

 

Best of luck against Pulaski County!

 

John Hardin another great effort! Turned your season around when most thought you wouldnt even make the playoffs! Know this one hurts, but your future is bright!

Wow! I know nothing about Pulaski County, but I think Graves will definitely make them work for it. Congrats Eagles on another huge win! Can't wait to see Mayfield and Graves play next weekend!

Congratulations to Graves County. You have a good football team, and your fans are fantastic. Much respect to all those that travelled and cheered on your team.

 

Very proud of John Hardin. They started out 0-4 and 1-5 and turned the season around to make it to the semi-finals. I look forward to watching these young men the next few years reach their dreams.

WOW! I never thought I would be saying this but good luck to Graves at state!!

  • Author

Pretty impressive for both of these teams, considering how they both started the season.

In John Hardin's defense, they had been preparing for BG for two weeks.

In John Hardin's defense, they had been preparing for BG for two weeks.

 

Whoops.

Heck of a game it was.

 

Indeed it was.

 

A couple of weird calls that went Graves County's way, but you have that in just about every game.

I can guarantee Coach Lewis wasn't looking ahead to BG. I doubt that he even expected to be playing in the semi finals more less looking ahead to BG. No way that happened. Great run by John Hardin. They will be very good the next 3 years IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.