Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justafan2

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Justafan2

  1. I graduated in 1986. It was talked about then.
  2. Congrats to Frankin-Simpson. You have a very good team. Huge linemen. John's offense couldn't do anything against them. Hope your QB is okay. He's a very accurate passer. Good luck next week. Good season for John Hardin. They started off poorly, but they started jelling and came together as a team. Well done young men. Keep your heads up.
  3. Just got home from the game. Tale of two halves. Shelby County looked really good in the first half, and I was impressed with their athleticism. The John coaching staff made some really good adjustments at halftime. They brought extra pressure and played their assignments, and had some offensive play calls that went directly against what Shelby was doing. Once the momentum switched, it never stopped. John got three interceptions in the 2d half, and it seemed to shock Shelby. Great way to respond in the second half by John. I thought the John coaches couldn't coach? They seemed good to me.
  4. Must've been a heck of a halftime talk. 44-31 JH with 10:15 left.
  5. The score was 49-8, which was the score at halftime. Western is better than the score indicated. They just kept shooting themselves in the foot. Fumble here, bad interception there, dropped passes over there. Having said that, John's offense was moving pretty good. Nice win.
  6. Another JH stop. JV offense in now.
  7. Meade went for it on 4th and four at their own 25 yard line. JH sacked the QB and took over on downs. 3 plays later JH scored. Now 42-21 with 5:17 left.
  8. Meade is just running hard pretty much up the middle and off tackle. Going right at them and gaining yards.
  9. JH scores again. Now 35-21 with 7:53 left.
  10. Meade took a long drive of their own and scored. 28-21 JH with 28 seconds left in the third quarter. Each team only had one possession in the quarter.
  11. JH took the opening drive of the second half and scored. Took 4:12 off the clock. Now 28-14.
  12. Another Meade TD. Now 21-14 JH with 5:41 left in the half.
  13. JH answered with a TD of their own. Now 21-7.
  14. 1st play in the 2d quarter, Meade scores. 14-7 JH.
  15. Good, much needed win for John. The first half they finally looked like a team and not 11 individuals on the field at the same time. They blocked well and played very good defense. They did have three turnovers in the first half, but the defense didn't let them score. The second half was a different story for the offense. Another turnover and so many holding penalties it was ridiculous. The defense continued playing good though and got the game winning interception to seal it. Very good end result and the team is starting to "get it."
  16. Even though John has 3 turnovers already, this is the best they've looked all season thus far. Big change from the last few weeks.
  17. My thoughts exactly hoss. They are still unorganized and undisciplined. They cut down on the unsportsmanlike penalties last week, but I'm seeing a lot of missed blocks and tackles. They have to get those things fixed.
  18. I gave love to North. They played a good game and were pretty disciplined Disappointed in JH, but North played well.
  19. First, I want to say congratulations to North Hardin. Their QB is really good and is Mr. Everything on their team. He's a really good athlete and ultra-competitive. Second, let me say how disappointed I am in what I saw from John Hardin. They were the most undisciplined team I have seen in the last 12 years I've been following them. I can see the talent, but that doesn't get you anywhere when you have what seemed like a hundred unsportsmanlike penalties, fumbles, sideline warnings/penalties, etc. It was bad. I can't remember a drive that didn't have at least one penalty or fumble. There's a lot of work to do, especially in the non-existent passing game. We'll see how they progress during the season, but what was boasted as the first of at least two championship seasons, I don't see it. Since this was my first look at them this year, I hope this was an out of character game. Again, congratulations North Hardin. You were certainly the better team tonight.
  20. I watched the entire broadcast. Yes it wasn't ideal, but the audio was perfect and the video was tolerable. Bad weather can do that. Thanks for your work.
  21. This result just confirms to me that South Warren will be your 4A state champion.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.