Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early Predictions: Meade County at Scott County

Meade County at Scott County 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Meade County at Scott County

    • Meade County (9-2)
      44%
    • Scott County (10-1)
      55%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone thinks this game will be a blowout.

It's hard to win at Scott Co.

Scott Co. 21

Meade Co. 17

  • Author

Sounds about right, should be low scoring, Meade doesn't allow a lot of yards or points, I know Central will be rooting for Scott County, doesn't really want to face Meade again, they are a tough out.

Meade 28...Scott 21. This game will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes. Meade is finally getting some of their star players healthy.

Ground and pound of Scott Co. To many rotating players...

Going with Scott County 28 Meade County 13.

Ground and pound of Scott Co. To many rotating players...

 

Maybe..but I believe Henry Clay has more athletes than Scott to include the 6A leading rusher and Henry Clay only scored 7 points on offensive. Meade has the number 1 defense in 6A...Meade shut down Warren East, Male and Central's running games. So we will see.

Going with Scott County 28 Meade County 13.

 

Not surprised

Maybe..but I believe Henry Clay has more athletes than Scott to include the 6A leading rusher and Henry Clay only scored 7 points on offensive. Meade has the number 1 defense in 6A...Meade shut down Warren East, Male and Central's running games. So we will see.

 

Might want to check yourself on the whole Henry Clay thing. If I am correct the leading rusher in the state rushed for over 200 yards against Meade and Scott Co held him to 58 yards and Zero points. The one thing that I feel will hurt Meade is too many two way players. I think it will be a good game but I think Scott Co. wins 28-10.

This one could go either way.. I look for a low scoring game, and this is the type of game Meade plays.. May not be pretty, but it's effective.. I think Meade is improved from last year and Scott not quite as good.. Meade pulls it out 14-7

Might want to check yourself on the whole Henry Clay thing. If I am correct the leading rusher in the state rushed for over 200 yards against Meade and Scott Co held him to 58 yards and Zero points. The one thing that I feel will hurt Meade is too many two way players. I think it will be a good game but I think Scott Co. wins 28-10.

 

Meade doesn't have that many two way players.

I could see this game going either way. Regardless of who wins, I think it's close.

Common opponent-- North Hardin.. 58-18 and 44-37...

I will say Scott beats Meade by 21 or more.

 

And don't give me the excuse that Meade was missing so many players cuz they didn't make the difference of 37 points

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.