Everything posted by Beach Bumm
-
Lexington Catholic 56 Bryan Station 53 (11th Region Championship)
2 thumbs up. Thanks for the info.
-
Lexington Catholic 56 Bryan Station 53 (11th Region Championship)
Like special education, easy classes, just enough to stay eligible? Sure I know about those too.
-
Lexington Catholic 56 Bryan Station 53 (11th Region Championship)
Are you talking about Lex Catholic game vs Station? If so your late my man... but if your talking about sts up well for Catholic vs Boyle Co then yes. Boyle is tough and it will be a great game.
-
Boyle County 2015 Schedule
Talking about a weak schedule. Definitely way below average, I just saw Pulaski Co schedule. With the exception of Scott Co, It is weak.
-
Lexington Catholic 56 Bryan Station 53 (11th Region Championship)
Fair enough brother. Thank you.
-
Lexington Catholic 56 Bryan Station 53 (11th Region Championship)
Joker, let me get your take on this. Few weeks back, I believe you were critical with the LCA fans and student students section. I believe they were yelling/ chanting/ taunting something to the Lafayette players to a point that you can not repeat it here. What's your take on the Station parents/ adults in the stands that began to throw filled up, not empty water bottles and tennis balls on the court after the game? Some here were so critical about the LCA incident, but no one is concern about responsible adults in the stands doing despicable act like last night.
-
Lexington Catholic 56 Bryan Station 53 (11th Region Championship)
Thursday what's the tip off time?
-
Lexington Catholic 56 Bryan Station 53 (11th Region Championship)
Congrats Knights. Hail Catholic! I guess we were all wrong with our prediction, including myself picking Henry Clay to move on to the Sweet 16... But I guess that's why they play the game and we watch from the stands.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions (11th Region Championship)
I apologized. I meant Juke. The letter O is close by the letter U.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions (11th Region Championship)
I am not going to bite or fall for that dude. I am sure you know what the agreement and the stipulation. So figure it out yourself. I know the stipulation and that all it matters. Thanks you.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions (11th Region Championship)
Thank you Bluegrasscard, If people only have the RIGHT knowledge on the real reason... but they all assume it's athletic reason. We'll let them think that.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions (11th Region Championship)
Hey I am with you, but my opinion is that they have to spread the love. LOL but then again I also have my other opinion but I wont' post. We all know why, but I could be wrong. At least 3 or 4 Lex Catholic should have made that team. Talbott, Johnson, Ryan and the other guard ( Jarrod ). Oh well they play on.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions (11th Region Championship)
Hey Joke, that agreement was set forth and written by an FCPS district athletic director. Private school agreed to it so they can continue to play each other. For 4 year, private school saw no advantage to it and MORE of a disadvantage and they did not resign. So If you have other facts, please mentioned them or better yet correct me if I am wrong, thank you.
-
Boyle County 2015 Schedule
Man, you dissed Lex Cath who has played in 4 straight 4A semi's. LOL (11-3 ) last 4 season, with the exception of last which was 10-4.
-
Boyle County 2015 Schedule
And who on that schedule is not tough? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that all the teams made it through the 2nd round of playoffs... With the exception of PLD.
-
Bryan Station 65 Lafayette 48 (11th Region Semifinals)
Well there you have it. Like Cats1950 mentioned, Dishman might not be eligible for tonight's games. Unless miraculously some extra credit work is turned in today.
-
Bryan Station 65 Lafayette 48 (11th Region Semifinals)
Academics, academics and more academics or should I say lack of being a STUDENT first, then athlete second. I applaud Coach Johnson for doing what he did. Student- athletes are held accountably for their academics. Don't make the grades, you sit..
-
Bryan Station vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions (11th Region Championship)
I guess if you're an EMPIRE, everybody wants to take you down. Just like in football, Lex Cath does not get pleasure beating the public schools ( 4 out 5 vs Lafayette and 1 and 1 w/ Station ) but when the public beats them in football, they throw a parade. LOL. I am really hoping they don't play each other anymore in any sporting events after this game. Good luck to both and whomever survive this 11th region battle, hope they do well at Rupp.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lafayette Predictions (11th Region Semis)
Understood that point. I get it, but if one school that not meet the "score " requirement, as a parent who have the right to send your kid to another HS. In this case, out of district request. Or perhaps like SCAPA or pre engineering at Lafayette ( Just an example ) Morton Middle is predominately Henry Clay kids, but tons attends Lafayette, including athletes.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lafayette Predictions (11th Region Semis)
And what thems Station players? Cause they reside in Station district? No! Plenty of public athletes go out of district to play for sports and academics, so public kids wanting to go to a private institution is a common practice. We don't need to hear the " They recruit " topic.. And I can name numerous students/athletes now that attends and play for the school that they do not reside.
-
Lexington Catholic vs. Henry Clay Predictions (11th Semis)
You know Lafayette beat Station twice this season right? And beat HC as well. HC and Station split the 2 games they played. It will be tough for Station. HC in the Sweet 16!
-
Bryan Station vs. Lafayette Predictions (11th Region Semis)
I knew that 3 decades ago, but Tark made it sound like it was that long ago and Station returns back to Rupp. I could be wrong, but I picked Station to roll.
-
Lexington Catholic vs. Henry Clay Predictions (11th Semis)
Sorry, but I can't cheer on anyone that has a DEVIL as a nickname LOL . Lex Cath rolls.
-
Bryan Station vs. Lafayette Predictions (11th Region Semis)
What decade was that? Station by 6 over LHS
-
Lexington Catholic 2015 Schedule
Yes Henry Clay would rather play Saint X instead of Lex Cath. I can give you a few reason, one of them being a retaliation on that FCPS contract that they handcuffed private schools. Again LC did not gain, will gain on that contract. Instead lost several outstanding/ incoming freshman players when their parents found out that a public school athletes can't play varsity. I can give you tons of players that were interested and even shadowed several days at LC but opted out because they can't play varsity right away.