Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station vs. Lexington Catholic Predictions (11th Region Championship)

Who wins, by how much, and why (leave in comments)? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins, by how much, and why (leave in comments)?

    • Bryan Station by 1-3
      15%
    • Bryan Station by 4-6
      10%
    • Bryan Station by 7-9
      5%
    • Bryan Station by 10+
      10%
    • Lexington Catholic by 1-3
      10%
    • Lexington Catholic by 4-6
      36%
    • Lexington Catholic by 7-9
      5%
    • Lexington Catholic by 10+
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The collision course that these two have been on all season finally comes to a head.

 

I was driving home from work during most of the Station game. Any chance that Dishman plays? Would obviously be a huge boost if so.

 

We've had some posters say that Station's kids and some parents have apparently made it known that they wanted Catholic this season. Now they get them.

 

Gonna be a war.

Any chance that Dishman plays?

.

 

That's a very very good question

  • Author
That's a very very good question

 

He was on the bench tonight.

 

I didn't listen to the whole broadcast but kind of unknown what the situation was and didn't hear if it was anything that was like "the rest of the season or whatever".

 

Could have been a one game thing. I was a little surprised that it was him honestly.

He was on the bench tonight.

 

I didn't listen to the whole broadcast but kind of unknown what the situation was and didn't hear if it was anything that was like "the rest of the season or whatever".

 

Could have been a one game thing. I was a little surprised that it was him honestly.

 

From the comments I overheard from the Bryan Station fans tonight it sounded like something that should have been taken care of before the game and wasn't. Also sounded like it could be taken care of before Tuesday's game. Whether it will be taken care of by then or if those people even knew what they were talking about remains to be seen.

Picking Catholic by 5 in a good game. LexCath has been here before with these seniors, I think they make enough plays to advance to Rupp.

The collision course that these two have been on all season finally comes to a head.

 

I was driving home from work during most of the Station game. Any chance that Dishman plays? Would obviously be a huge boost if so.

 

We've had some posters say that Station's kids and some parents have apparently made it known that they wanted Catholic this season. Now they get them.

 

Gonna be a war.

I guess if you're an EMPIRE, everybody wants to take you down. Just like in football, Lex Cath does not get pleasure beating the public schools ( 4 out 5 vs Lafayette and 1 and 1 w/ Station ) but when the public beats them in football, they throw a parade. LOL. I am really hoping they don't play each other anymore in any sporting events after this game. Good luck to both and whomever survive this 11th region battle, hope they do well at Rupp.

I like defense, so I'm going with the Defenders, pun intended of course. :D

I guess if you're an EMPIRE, everybody wants to take you down. Just like in football, Lex Cath does not get pleasure beating the public schools ( 4 out 5 vs Lafayette and 1 and 1 w/ Station ) but when the public beats them in football, they throw a parade. LOL. I am really hoping they don't play each other anymore in any sporting events after this game. Good luck to both and whomever survive this 11th region battle, hope they do well at Rupp.

 

Well shoot, I must have missed the parade. Wonder why Catholic is backing out of the agreement with FCPS?

Well shoot, I must have missed the parade. Wonder why Catholic is backing out of the agreement with FCPS?

Hey Joke, that agreement was set forth and written by an FCPS district athletic director. Private school agreed to it so they can continue to play each other. For 4 year, private school saw no advantage to it and MORE of a disadvantage and they did not resign. So If you have other facts, please mentioned them or better yet correct me if I am wrong, thank you.

I think Catholic wins by about 10.

 

Quick question: I was at EKU last night and saw the joke of an all region team announced between games. How does Lexington Catholic only get one kid on the team? That is comical. Any insight to how this is voted upon? Make region finals after winning arguably the toughest district tournament in the state and get one kid on the all region team. That is hysterical.

Well shoot, I must have missed the parade. Wonder why Catholic is backing out of the agreement with FCPS?

 

It has nothing to do with major sports.

I think Catholic wins by about 10.

 

Quick question: I was at EKU last night and saw the joke of an all region team announced between games. How does Lexington Catholic only get one kid on the team? That is comical. Any insight to how this is voted upon? Make region finals after winning arguably the toughest district tournament in the state and get one kid on the all region team. That is hysterical.

Hey I am with you, but my opinion is that they have to spread the love. LOL but then again I also have my other opinion but I wont' post. We all know why, but I could be wrong. At least 3 or 4 Lex Catholic should have made that team. Talbott, Johnson, Ryan and the other guard ( Jarrod ). Oh well they play on.

Bryan Station has been on the rise on many fronts. Good to see them in the finals.

 

They took down Knights in football this season. It's not surprising they would want this match-up.

It has nothing to do with major sports.

 

Thank you Bluegrasscard, If people only have the RIGHT knowledge on the real reason... but they all assume it's athletic reason. We'll let them think that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.